MOG.A Key Stats
- CNH Tracker-Pilot quota system for moving yuan offshore gathers traction May 23
- Moog Announces Contract Award From Embraer for Flight Control System on Second G... May 13
- STXNEWS LATAM-Embraer taps Moog, Rockwell Collins to supply new E-Jets May 13
- MOOG INC. Financials May 10
- Pentagon Contract Awards Thursday Total $333.4 Million May 2
- MOOG INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 2
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume decreases AP May 1
- 5 Manufacturing Stocks Energizing Investors After Earnings Apr 28
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume decreases AP Apr 26
- Moog Management Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 26
MOG.A Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Moog is up 29.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.81%, Moog up 28.63%, and Boeing up 43.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MOG.A
Pro Report PDF for MOG.A
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MOG.A Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MOG.A
Did Moog make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Moog Inc. is a worldwide designer and manufacturer of motion and fluid controls and control systems for applications in aerospace, defense, industrial and medical device markets. Their products and systems include military and commercial aircraft flight controls, satellite positioning controls, controls for steering tactical and strategic missiles, thrust vector controls for space launch vehicles and controls for positioning gun barrels and automatic ammunition loading for military combat vehicles. They are also used in industrial applications, including injection molding machines for the plastics markets, metal forming, power generating turbines, simulators used to train pilots and certain medical applications. They operate under five segments; Aircraft Controls, Space and Defense Controls, Industrial Controls, Components, Surveillance Camera Systems and Medical Devices. Principal manufacturing facilities are located in the United States, including facilities in New York, California, Utah, Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia and Pennsylvania, and in Germany, Italy, England, Japan, the Philippines, Ireland, Costa Rica and India. The company was founded in 1951 by Bill Moog, Art Moog, and Lou Geyer. The company is headquartered in East Aurora, New York, a suburb of Buffalo, New York and has sales, engineering, and manufacturing facilities in twenty-six countries around the world.