MOD Key Stats
- MODINE MANUFACTURING CO Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements a... May 17
- Modine Announces Upcoming Retirement of Its Chairman, Gary L. Neale, and the App... May 16
- Modine Appoints Ralf Beck Chief Technology Officer Business Wire May 14
- Modine to Release Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2013 Earnings on May 30, 2013 Business Wire May 9
- Auto Parts Driven by Cyclical Turnaround May 7
- Global Hunter Securities Starts Modine Manufacturing (MOD) at Neutral Street Insider Apr 24
- Gabelli lowers stake in Modine Manufacturing to 7.11% from 8.11% Apr 12
- [video] Finding Value in Modine: Stocks Under $10 Apr 2
- Some Numbers at Modine Manufacturing that Make Your Stock Look Good Fool Apr 1
- New Advanced Modine Cooling System Improves Fuel Economy for Transit Buses Business Wire Mar 6
MOD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Modine Manufacturing Company is up 47.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Standard Motor Products up 150.1%, and Motorcar Parts of America up 26.25%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MOD
Pro Report PDF for MOD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MOD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MOD
Did Modine Manufacturing Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Modine Manufacturing Co. manufactures heat-transfer components and systems. The company develops, manufactures and markets heat exchangers and systems for use in on-highway and off-highway original equipment manufacturer vehicular applications, and to various building, industrial, refrigeration, and fuel cell markets. It offers power train cooling products, including engine cooling modules, radiators, charge-air-coolers, condensers, fan shrouds, and surge tanks; on-engine cooling products comprising exhaust gas recirculation coolers, engine oil coolers, fuel coolers, charge-air-coolers, and intake air coolers; oil coolers consisting of transmission oil coolers and power steering coolers; and fuel coolers. The company also provides gas-fired, hydronic, electric, and oil-fired unit heaters; indoor and outdoor duct furnaces; infrared units; hydronic products, including commercial fin-tube radiation, cabinet unit heaters, and convectors; roof mounted direct and indirect fired makeup air units; unit ventilators; close control units for precise temperature and humidity control applications; chillers; ceiling cassettes; and condensing units and coils for heating, refrigeration, air conditioning, and vehicular applications. The company was founded on June 23, 1916 by Arthur B. Modine and is headquartered Racine, Wisconsin.