MOD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.15%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0749|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.71%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.26%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Modine Manufacturing Is Now Oversold (MOD) The Street Dec 11
- Modine to be featured on FOX Business News in an upcoming segment of The Green Room with John Holden noodls Nov 7
- MODINE MANUFACTURING CO Financials Nov 7
- MODINE MANUFACTURING CO Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 5
- Modine to Participate in the Baird 2013 Industrial Conference noodls Nov 5
- Modine Manufacturing Company's CEO Discusses F2Q14 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- Modine Manufacturing Co. (MOD) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c Street Insider Oct 31
- Modine Manufacturing Company Discusses Q2 2014 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- MODINE MANUFACTURING CO Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and E Oct 31
- Modine Reports Strong Second Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results Business Wire Oct 31
MOD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Modine Manufacturing is up 61.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, American Axle & Mfg Hldgs up 84.01%, and Fuel Systems Solutions down 8.10%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MOD
Pro Report PDF for MOD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MOD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MOD
Did Modine Manufacturing make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Modine Manufacturing Co. manufactures heat-transfer components and systems. The company develops, manufactures and markets heat exchangers and systems for use in on-highway and off-highway original equipment manufacturer vehicular applications, and to various building, industrial, refrigeration, and fuel cell markets. It offers power train cooling products, including engine cooling modules, radiators, charge-air-coolers, condensers, fan shrouds, and surge tanks; on-engine cooling products comprising exhaust gas recirculation coolers, engine oil coolers, fuel coolers, charge-air-coolers, and intake air coolers; oil coolers consisting of transmission oil coolers and power steering coolers; and fuel coolers. The company also provides gas-fired, hydronic, electric, and oil-fired unit heaters; indoor and outdoor duct furnaces; infrared units; hydronic products, including commercial fin-tube radiation, cabinet unit heaters, and convectors; roof mounted direct and indirect fired makeup air units; unit ventilators; close control units for precise temperature and humidity control applications; chillers; ceiling cassettes; and condensing units and coils for heating, refrigeration, air conditioning, and vehicular applications. The company was founded on June 23, 1916 by Arthur B. Modine and is headquartered Racine, Wisconsin.