MNST Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.95%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.906|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.77%|
|Net Income (TTM)||330.54M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||52.08%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.61%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Latest News in the Beverage Industry Fool 8:02 AM
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): Today's Featured Food & Beverage Winner The Street Dec 4
- Insider Trading Alert - IMPV, RJF, MNST, AWAY And HSH Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 4
- 3 Food & Beverage Stocks Nudging The Industry Higher The Street Dec 3
- MNST Reacts to Study on Energy Drinks - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Monster Beverage Corporation Responds To Paper On Energy Drinks And Heart Function noodls Dec 2
- Monster Beverage (MNST) Comments on Recent Heart Contractility Study; Says More Evidence Needed Street Insider Dec 2
- Analyst Moves: MNST, AMZN, HOG, LULU Forbes Dec 2
- JPMorgan Upgrades Monster Beverage (MNST) to Overweight Street Insider Dec 2
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: MNST DECK MPC CUDA MKTO WFT The Street Dec 2
MNST Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Monster Beverage is up 21.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Coca-Cola up 11.35%, and PepsiCo up 22.12%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MNST
Pro Report PDF for MNST
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MNST Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MNST
Did Monster Beverage make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Monster Beverage Corp through its subsidiaries, develops, markets, sells, and distributes beverages in the United States and internationally.