MNST Key Stats
- Monster (MNST) CEO Sacks, Vice Chair Schlosberg Sell 30K Shares Each Street Insider Jun 17
- Will an Energy Drink Ban Impact the Soda Market? Fool Jun 17
- AMA Proposal 409 Contains No New Info, Monster Beverage (MNST) Sell-Off 'Overdon... Jun 17
- Beverage Stocks: Know Your Risks, or Risk Your Future Fool Jun 17
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/14: (ARNA) (AAPL) (PXLW) (NOK) (MNST) Street Insider Jun 14
- Monster (MNST) Falls; Forbes Says AMA May Endorse Sales Ban Street Insider Jun 14
- Do You Know the Top Stocks of the Last Decade? Fool Jun 13
- U.S. Doctors May Order Office Workers Out of Their Chairs Jun 13
- Caffeine Companies: Three Stocks to Wake You Up Jun 11
- Caffeine Companies: Three Stocks to Wake You Up Fool Jun 10
MNST Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Monster Beverage is down 24.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, Coca-Cola up 9.93%, and PepsiCo up 22.30%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MNST
Pro Report PDF for MNST
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MNST Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MNST
Did Monster Beverage make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Monster Beverage Corporation manufactures energy drinks, natural soft drinks, and fruit drinks including Monster Energy, Hansen's Natural Soda, Hansen's Energy, Hansen's Junior Juice, Peace Tea, and Blue Sky. As of May 2012, Monster held nearly 35% of the $31.9 billion energy drink market.