MNOV Key Stats
|06/13/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for MediciNova Inc|
|11/07/2013||Earnings||Medicinova Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results|
MNOV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MediciNova is up 54.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.83%, ARCA biopharma down 28.85%, and Xencor up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MNOV
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MNOV
Did MediciNova make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.medicinova.com
- IR Website: http://investors.medicinova.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=183833&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
MediciNova Inc is a development stage biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in acquiring and developing small molecule therapeutics for the treatment of serious diseases with unmet medical needs.
MNOV Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MNOV","name")
- Description: =YCI("MNOV","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MNOV","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MNOV","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MNOV","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.