MMI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||18.14M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.71%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.53%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire08/07 16:01
MMI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Marcus & Millichap is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.37%, CBRE up 46.01%, and Jones Lang LaSalle up 60.52%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MMI
PDF Report for MMI
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MMI Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MMI
Did Marcus & Millichap make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Real Estate
- Industry: Real Estate Services
- Company Website: http://www.mmcrealestate.com
- IR Website: https://www.snl.com/IRWebLinkX/corporateprofile.aspx?iid=4412290
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Offices of Real Estate Agents and Brokers
- NAICS Code: 531210
- NAICS Industry: Offices of Real Estate Agents and Brokers
- NAICS Sector: Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
Marcus & Millichap, Inc., is a national brokerage firm specializing in commercial real estate investment sales, financing, research and advisory services. It also offers proprietary research to clients through its research division.
MMI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MMI","name")
- Description: =YCI("MMI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MMI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MMI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MMI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.