MJNA Key Stats
MJNA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Medical Marijuana is up 45.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.06%, CannaGrow Holdings up 516.7%, and The Advisory Board down 32.88%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MJNA
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MJNA
Did Medical Marijuana make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Business Services
- Company Website: http://www.medicalmarijuanainc.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Oregon
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- NAICS: All Other Business Support Services
- NAICS Code: 561499
- NAICS Industry: Business Support Services
- NAICS Sector: Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
Medical Marijuana Inc., is a publicly traded holding company which invests, develops and owns subsidiaries engaged in a number of diversified international businesses within the Medical Cannabis and Industrial Hemp Industries.
MJNA Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MJNA","name")
- Description: =YCI("MJNA","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MJNA","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MJNA","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MJNA","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.