MIDD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.043|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||172.71M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.12%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.40%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider08/07 12:44
Business Wire08/06 18:43
Street Insider08/06 15:45
Business Wire08/04 23:22
|05/06/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Middleby Corp.|
MIDD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). The Middleby is up 41.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.69%, Illinois Tool Works up 25.53%, and Babcock & Wilcox down 4.78%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MIDD
PDF Report for MIDD
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MIDD Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MIDD
Did The Middleby make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Diversified Industrials
- Company Website: http://www.middleby.com
- IR Website: http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=85145&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Illinois
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Food Product Machinery Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 333241
- NAICS Industry: Industrial Machinery Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
The Middleby Corp designs, manufactures, distributes, & services cooking & warming equipment used in commercial restaurants & institutional kitchens & food preparation, cooking, baking, chilling & packaging equipment for food processing operations.
MIDD Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MIDD","name")
- Description: =YCI("MIDD","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MIDD","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MIDD","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MIDD","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.