MIDD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||39.70%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||7.584|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||36.25%|
|Net Income (TTM)||141.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.29%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.37%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- DXP Enterprises at New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- Middleby Retained at Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- Is Manitowoc Destined for Greatness? Fool Nov 23
- MRC Global's Contract Wins from BP - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- Colfax Downgraded to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- Applied Industrial Down to Strong Sell - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
- BWS Financial Starts Middleby Corp (MIDD) at Sell Street Insider Nov 15
- Coverage initiated on Middleby by BWS Financial Nov 15
- MIDDLEBY CORP Financials Nov 14
- Chart Industries Down to Strong Sell - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 14
MIDD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Middleby is up 71.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Xylem up 33.65%, and Gorman-Rupp Company up 46.15%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MIDD
Pro Report PDF for MIDD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MIDD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MIDD
Did Middleby make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Middleby Corp. is engaged in designing, manufacturing, and marketing of commercial foodservice and food processing equipment. The company operates through two segments: Commercial Foodservice Equipment Group and Food Processing Equipment Group. The company was formerly known as Middleby Marshall Oven Company and changed its name to The Middleby Corporation in 1985. The Middleby Corporation was founded in 1888 and is based in Elgin, Illinois.