MIDD Key Stats
- New 52-Week High for Colfax - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 17
- WellPoint EVP Sells 97K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Jun 12
- Middleby Corporation Is Decent Bet For Growth Investors Jun 5
- 3 Companies to Buy Instead of (or Along With) Tesla Jun 4
- Middleby Continues Adhering to a Profitable Strategy Jun 3
- Middleby Outperforms Yet Again - Analyst Blog Zacks May 31
- Lululemon Athletica Director Sells More Than 375K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to ... May 23
- MIDDLEBY CORP Financials May 17
- Pfizer Executive VP Sells 100K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 17
- MIDDLEBY CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; Chan... May 17
MIDD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Middleby Corporation is up 77.45% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Graco up 39.64%, and Illinois Tool Works up 34.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for MIDD
Pro Report PDF for MIDD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MIDD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MIDD
Did Middleby Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Middleby Corp. is engaged in designing, manufacturing, and marketing of commercial foodservice and food processing equipment. The company operates through two segments: Commercial Foodservice Equipment Group and Food Processing Equipment Group. The company was formerly known as Middleby Marshall Oven Company and changed its name to The Middleby Corporation in 1985. The Middleby Corporation was founded in 1888 and is based in Elgin, Illinois.