MIC Key Stats
- Honeywell's UOP Wins Contract May 17
- Honeywell's UOP Wins Contract - Analyst Blog Zacks May 17
- Textron Gets $85M DoD Contract May 16
- GE Inks Agreement with Green Waste May 16
- Textron Gets $85M DoD Contract - Analyst Blog Zacks May 16
- GE Inks Agreement with Green Waste - Analyst Blog Zacks May 16
- 3M Maintains Steady Dividend Payout May 15
- 3M Maintains Steady Dividend Payout - Analyst Blog Zacks May 15
- Sikorsky Copters Validated in Mexico May 14
- Sikorsky Copters Validated in Mexico - Analyst Blog Zacks May 14
MIC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Macquarie Infrastructure Company is up 81.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Crane Company up 63.89%, and Honeywell International up 49.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MIC
Pro Report PDF for MIC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MIC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MIC
Did Macquarie Infrastructure Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Macquarie Infrastructure Company Trust is a New York based company that provides fixed-base operations and also operates airports in the United States. It owns, operates and invests in a diversified group of infrastructure businesses, which provide basic, everyday services in the United States. It offers investors an opportunity to participate in the ownership of infrastructure businesses. Infrastructure businesses are the providers of the basic services, facilities and institutions upon which the growth and development of a modern community depends. The company operates two operating segments: Energy-related business and Atlantic Aviation. MIC's businesses consist of an airport services business, terminal business, a gas production and distribution business and a controlling interest in a district energy business. On January 11, 2006 the AvPorts division was merged into the Atlantic division. The company was founded on April 13, 2004 and is headquartered in New York, New York.