MIC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.72%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0864|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||5.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.96%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.95%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||6.61%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Macquarie Infrastructure (MIC) to Acquire $195M Worth of Galaxy Aviation Assets Street Insider 7:24 AM
- Macquarie Infrastructure (MIC) Announces 1.9M Common Units Offering Street Insider 7:22 AM
- 5 Mid Cap Stocks In The Service Sector With High Dividend Yields The Street Dec 11
- Macquarie Infrastructure Company's Atlantic Aviation Closes Acquisition of Kansas City Fixed Base Operation noodls Dec 6
- Macquarie Infrastructure Company’s Atlantic Aviation Closes Acquisition of Kansas City Fixed Base Operation Business Wire Dec 6
- Macquarie Infrastructure Company to Present at Southwest IDEAS Conference noodls Nov 14
- Does Macquarie Infrastructure Company Still Have An Upside? Nov 9
- Ex-Dividends To Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: OIA, GORO, MIC, DAN, COF Nov 5
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: MIC, CTAS and MWA Nov 4
- MACQUARIE INFRASTRUCTURE CO LLC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statemen Oct 31
MIC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Macquarie Infrastructure is up 26.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.38%, Honeywell International up 43.46%, and Crane up 51.46%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MIC
Pro Report PDF for MIC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MIC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MIC
Did Macquarie Infrastructure make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Macquarie Infrastructure Company Trust is a New York based company that provides fixed-base operations and also operates airports in the United States. It owns, operates and invests in a diversified group of infrastructure businesses, which provide basic, everyday services in the United States. It offers investors an opportunity to participate in the ownership of infrastructure businesses. Infrastructure businesses are the providers of the basic services, facilities and institutions upon which the growth and development of a modern community depends. The company operates two operating segments: Energy-related business and Atlantic Aviation. MIC's businesses consist of an airport services business, terminal business, a gas production and distribution business and a controlling interest in a district energy business. On January 11, 2006 the AvPorts division was merged into the Atlantic division. The company was founded on April 13, 2004 and is headquartered in New York, New York.