LMNX Key Stats
- Luminex's CEO Presents at UBS Global Healthcare Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha May 21
- In Insider Trading, Tesla Motors Sees a Sale While MoSys CEO Buys Shares May 21
- Top Insider Trades: TSLA, MOSY, WWWW, LMNX May 21
- Monday 5/20 Insider Buying Report: LMNX, GFF May 20
- LUMINEX CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Hol... May 20
- Genomic Health Director Buys More Than 52K Shares and 4 Insider Trades to Note May 17
- Finding Value in the Medical Products and Device Spaces: An Experienced Portfoli... May 17
- Luminex Director Buys More Than 54K Shares and 4 Insider Trades to Note May 9
- SPX Corp Part-Owner Buys More Than 196K Shares and 4 Insider Trades to Note May 8
- Luminex Corporation To Present At Upcoming Investment Conferences PR Newswire May 7
LMNX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Luminex Corporation is down 19.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.49%, Affymetrix down 26.01%, and Sequenom down 11.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for LMNX
Pro Report PDF for LMNX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LMNX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LMNX
Did Luminex Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Luminex Corporation is a biotechnology company based in Austin, Texas, with offices in Australia, Toronto and the Netherlands. Luminex develops, manufactures and markets proprietary biological testing technologies with applications throughout the life-sciences industry. The company operates its business through two segments: Technology and Strategic Partnerships (TSP) and Assays and Related Products (ARP). Patrick J. Balthrop, Sr. has served as Luminex's President and Chief Executive Officer since May, 2004. It serves pharmaceutical companies, clinical laboratories, research institutions, and medical institutions in the United States, Europe, Asia, Canada, and Australia. Luminex was recently recognized by Forbes magazine as one of the top 25 fastest growing technology companies in the US. The company was founded in 1995.