LMNX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.46%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1532|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-50.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||6.232M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||60.62%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.57%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Luminex Remains Neutral Dec 2
- Luminex Remains Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- Luminex (LMNX) Shares Cross Above 200 DMA Nov 26
- Luminex's CEO Hosts Fall of 2013 Investor Event (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 15
- Why Did This Genetic Test Maker Outperform Its Industry Peers? Fool Nov 5
- Luminex Lags on EPS and Revs, Guides Down - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 5
- Luminex Lags on EPS and Revs, Guides Down Nov 5
- LUMINEX CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 5
- Luminex's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 4
- Luminex Corp Earnings Call scheduled for 5:00 pm ET today Nov 4
LMNX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Luminex is up 8.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, AngioDynamics up 45.91%, and Given Imaging up 68.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LMNX
Pro Report PDF for LMNX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LMNX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LMNX
Did Luminex make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Luminex Corporation is a biotechnology company based in Austin, Texas, with offices in Australia, Toronto and the Netherlands. Luminex develops, manufactures and markets proprietary biological testing technologies with applications throughout the life-sciences industry. The company operates its business through two segments: Technology and Strategic Partnerships (TSP) and Assays and Related Products (ARP). Patrick J. Balthrop, Sr. has served as Luminex's President and Chief Executive Officer since May, 2004. It serves pharmaceutical companies, clinical laboratories, research institutions, and medical institutions in the United States, Europe, Asia, Canada, and Australia. Luminex was recently recognized by Forbes magazine as one of the top 25 fastest growing technology companies in the US. The company was founded in 1995.