MGNX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.7244|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-11.97M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-133.0%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider08/14 10:15
|06/05/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Macrogenics Inc|
MGNX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Macrogenics is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.96%, Egalet up N/A, and Celladon up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MGNX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MGNX
Did Macrogenics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.macrogenics.com
- IR Website: http://ir.macrogenics.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Maryland
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Macrogenics Inc is engaged in the discovery and development of monoclonal antibody-based therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and autoimmune diseases.
MGNX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MGNX","name")
- Description: =YCI("MGNX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MGNX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MGNX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MGNX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.