MGNX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.8393|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-22.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-21.37%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News12/23 10:12
|06/05/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Macrogenics Inc|
MGNX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Macrogenics is down 6.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.83%, Avalanche Biotechnologies up N/A, and Bio Blast Pharma up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MGNX
PDF Report for MGNX
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MGNX Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MGNX
Did Macrogenics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.macrogenics.com
- IR Website: http://ir.macrogenics.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Maryland
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Macrogenics Inc is engaged in the discovery and development of monoclonal antibody-based therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and autoimmune diseases.
MGNX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MGNX","name")
- Description: =YCI("MGNX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MGNX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MGNX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MGNX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.