MGM Key Stats
- Final Glance: Leisure companies May 24
- Outline Of MGT Capital Investment's Lawsuit Against Several Casinos May 24
- Sector Snap: Casino stocks fall on China worries May 23
- [video] Ratings Moves: MGM, GDOT, CPWR May 23
- Early Glance: Leisure companies May 23
- MGM Resorts International Stock Upgraded (MGM) May 23
- Final Glance: Leisure companies May 22
- [video] MGM Resorts CEO Reacts to Fed's Message May 22
- The Top Stock in Gaming Fool May 22
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): Today's Featured Leisure Laggard May 22
MGM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MGM Resorts International is up 37.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Melco Crown Entertainment up 88.77%, and Wynn Resorts up 46.05%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MGM
Pro Report PDF for MGM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MGM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MGM
Did MGM Resorts International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
MGM Resorts International is one of the world's leading global hospitality companies, operating a peerless portfolio of destination resort brands, including Bellagio, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay and The Mirage. The Company has significant holdings in gaming, hospitality and entertainment, owns and operates 15 properties located in Nevada, Mississippi and Michigan. It changed its name from MGM MIRAGE in August 2010. The company was founded on January 29, 1986 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.