MGM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.23%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.752|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.342B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.85%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.29%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Services Stocks On The Rise The Street Dec 12
- 12 Large-Cap Stocks Set to More Than Double Their EPS in 2014 Fool Dec 10
- Who Will be Crowned the 2014 King of the Casinos? Fool Dec 10
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): Today's Featured Leisure Winner The Street Dec 9
- MGM Resorts Named One of the "Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality"; Earns Perfect Score for its LGBT Employee Policies and Benefits for Second Year in a Row noodls Dec 9
- Early Glance: Leisure companies Dec 9
- MGM Resorts' (MGM) National Harbor Proposal Receives MD Support - FBR Capital Street Insider Dec 9
- 5 Rocket Stocks to Buy Before 2014 The Street Dec 9
- Mass. panel considers casino firms' Macau dealings Dec 8
- Is Las Vegas Sands Still a Buy? Fool Dec 7
MGM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MGM Resorts International is up 85.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.96%, Boyd Gaming up 92.08%, and Las Vegas Sands up 71.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MGM
Pro Report PDF for MGM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MGM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MGM
Did MGM Resorts International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
MGM Resorts International is one of the world's leading global hospitality companies, operating a peerless portfolio of destination resort brands, including Bellagio, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay and The Mirage. The Company has significant holdings in gaming, hospitality and entertainment, owns and operates 15 properties located in Nevada, Mississippi and Michigan. It changed its name from MGM MIRAGE in August 2010. The company was founded on January 29, 1986 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.