MGAM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||21.75%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.151|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.52%|
|Net Income (TTM)||34.93M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||81.03%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.90%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- MULTIMEDIA GAMES HOLDING COMPANY, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibit Dec 4
- Multimedia Games Holding Company Is Now Oversold (MGAM) Nov 25
- Multimedia Games Named a Top Place to Work in Austin by Austin American-Statesman noodls Nov 18
- MULTIMEDIA GAMES HOLDING COMPANY, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 18
- Multimedia Games Nov 14
- Sands, Other Vegas Casinos Cashing Out Slots, Poker Investor's Business Daily Nov 14
- Why Multimedia Games Holding Company Inc Shares Dropped Fool Nov 14
- Multimedia Games' CEO Discusses F4Q 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 14
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - MGAM Nov 14
- Q4 2013 Multimedia Games Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 14
MGAM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Multimedia Games Holding is up 113.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.79%, Monarch Casino & Resort up 93.94%, and Bally Technologies up 63.99%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MGAM
Pro Report PDF for MGAM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MGAM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MGAM
Did Multimedia Games Holding make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Multimedia Games Holding Co Inc., designs, manufactures and supplies networked gaming systems to Native American and commercial casino operators in North America, domestic & selected international lottery operators.