MGAM Key Stats
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 20
- Are these Growth Stocks Set to Outperform? May 15
- Zacks Industry Rank Analysis Highlights: Monarch Casino and Multimedia Game May 9
- Industry Rank Analysis: Fair Game - Zacks Industry Rank Analysis Zacks May 7
- Multimedia Games Holding Company, Inc. [MGAM] to Ring the NASDAQ Stock Market Cl... May 6
- MULTIMEDIA GAMES HOLDING COMPANY, INC. Financials May 4
- Las Vegas Earnings Move Up, Revs in Line May 2
- Multimedia Games' CEO Discusses F2Q 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 30
- Why Multimedia Games Shares Soared Fool Apr 30
- Multimedia Games Hits Q2 Jackpot With More Slots Apr 30
MGAM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Multimedia Games is up 91.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.72%, Bally Technologies up 25.66%, and Churchill Downs up 39.41%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for MGAM
Pro Report PDF for MGAM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MGAM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MGAM
Did Multimedia Games make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?