MGA Key Stats
- 5 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Services Sector May 24
- Magna International Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 21
- Magna International Hits 52-Week High May 21
- Magna International Stock Hits New 52-Week High (MGA) May 20
- Magna price target raised to $79 from $67 at KeyBanc May 17
- Magna International Beats on Both Top and Bottom Lines May 14
- Why I’m Considering Selling Magna May 13
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Raises PT on Magna International Following Great Q1'13 Res... May 13
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Markets Raises PT on Magna International Following Q1/13 Ear... May 13
- Magna Earnings Beat Estimate - Analyst Blog Zacks May 13
MGA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Magna International is up 58.72% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Dana up 37.02%, and American Axle & Mfg up 82.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MGA
Pro Report PDF for MGA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MGA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MGA
Did Magna International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Magna International Inc., is an automotive supplier headquartered in Aurora, Ontario, Canada. It is North America's largest automobile parts manufacturer, and one of the country's largest companies. It owns the Magna Steyr automobile production company of Austria. The company designs, develops and manufactures automotive systems, assemblies, modules and components, and engineers and assembles complete vehicles, primarily for sale to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of cars and light trucks in its three geographic segments - North America, Europe, and Rest of World (primarily Asia, South America and Africa). The company was founded by Frank Stronach in 1957 and is headquartered in Aurora, Canada.