MG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||19.80%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4387|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||26.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||13.01M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.91%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.15%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Siemens Reaches 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Siemens' Infra Biz to Hit Profit Target in FY14 - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- MISTRAS GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 22
- Media Release - Magna International Inc. to hold Investor Day noodls Nov 20
- Siemens' Financing Solution for Tri-State - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- Philips, Desso Partner for LED Carpets - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- Acorn Energy (ACFN) in Focus: Stock Up 9.1% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 19
- MISTRAS Group Names Jonathan H. Wolk Chief Financial Officer noodls Nov 18
- Siemens Remains at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 15
- MISTRAS Group Acquires Engineering Consulting Services and Technical Training Company noodls Nov 12
MG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mistras Group is down 9.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Tyco International up 33.42%, and AECOM Technology up 24.90%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MG
Pro Report PDF for MG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MG
Did Mistras Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
MISTRAS Group, Inc. is a global provider of technology-enabled asset protection solutions used to evaluate the structural integrity and reliability of critical energy, industrial and public infrastructure. It combines industry-leading products and technologies, expertise in mechanical integrity and non-destructive testing services, predictive maintenance services, proprietary data analysis and enterprise inspection warehousing software to deliver a comprehensive portfolio of customized solutions, ranging from routine inspections to complex, plant-wide asset integrity management and assessments. It was founded by Sotirios J. Vahaviolos in 1978 and is headquartered in Princeton Junction, New Jersey.