MFG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3261|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.017B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.69%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.93%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|07/31/2014||Earnings||Q1 2015 Mizuho Financial Group Inc Earnings Results|
|05/14/2014||Earnings||Q4 2014 Mizuho Financial Group Inc Earnings Results|
|01/31/2014||Earnings||Mizuho Financial Group Inc Earnings Results|
|11/14/2013||Earnings||Financial Statements for the Second Quarter of Fiscal 2013 (Timely Disclosure 15:30)|
|09/25/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.0535, Declared Date: Sep 13 2013, Pay Date: Dec 16 2013|
MFG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mizuho Financial Group is down 14.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 20.46%, Mitsubishi UFJ Financial down 9.40%, and Nomura Holdings down 19.05%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MFG
PDF Report for MFG
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MFG Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MFG
Did Mizuho Financial Group make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - Asia
- Company Website: http://www.mizuho-fg.co.jp
- IR Website: http://www.mizuho-fg.co.jp/english/investors/index.html
- HQ Country: Japan
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Japan
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2014
Mizuho Financial Group Inc engages in banking, trust banking, securities and other businesses related to financial services. It provides financial products and services in relation to deposits, lending and exchange settlement.
MFG Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MFG","name")
- Description: =YCI("MFG","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MFG","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MFG","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MFG","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.