MFC Key Stats
- "Manulife: Entry Into Asia Challenge" Finalists' Video Available on YouTube CNW Group May 17
- Manulife Floating Rate Senior Loan Fund (TSX:MFR.UN) Closes $250 Million Initial... May 17
- Manulife Financial Announces Distinguished Panel of Judges for "Manulife: Entry ... May 16
- John Hancock Announces Portfolio Manager Change To John Hancock Investors Trust ... May 15
- Manulife, Sunlife or Great-West? By the numbers May 15
- Time to Get Insured? May 14
- Manulife 2012 Public Accountability Statement: A Tradition of Making a Differenc... May 14
- Manulife Financial Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer S... May 14
- Manulife Asset Management Hires New Emerging Markets Debt Portfolio Management T... May 14
- 3 High-Yielding Financials With Strong Franchises May 14
MFC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Manulife Financial Corporation is up 48.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Protective Life up 54.52%, and Lincoln National up 71.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MFC
Pro Report PDF for MFC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MFC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MFC
Did Manulife Financial Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Manulife Financial Corporation, is a Canadian insurance company and financial services provider. The company also offers reinsurance services, such as property and casualty retrocession, as well as provides investment management services to fund assets, mutual funds, and institutional customers. The Company has operations in 21 countries and territories worldwide. Manulife Financial Corporation was founded in 1887 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.