MFA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.42%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.778|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-9.52%|
|Net Income (TTM)||293.37M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||86.89%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||12.35%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- MFA Financial (MFA) Adds 6M Shares to Buyback Plan Street Insider Dec 11
- MFA Financial (MFA) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 11.2% Yield Street Insider Dec 11
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: MFA, VIP, CMLP, KMI, HMC The Street Dec 11
- Why stocks and bonds rallied on a better-than-expected jobs report Market Realist Dec 6
- Top Insider Buys At 52-Week Lows: DLR, MFA, GARS Dec 5
- Why Ginnie Mae TBAs fell slightly during light holiday trading Market Realist Dec 3
- Why Fannie Mae TBAs are steady as rates remain virtually unchanged Market Realist Dec 2
- MFA Financial's Series B Preferred Stock Shares Cross 8.5% Yield Mark Dec 2
- Best 5 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: NTI, DFT, MFA, BDN, OFC The Street Dec 2
- What will Mel Watt mean for mortgage REITs and originators? Market Realist Nov 29
MFA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MFA Financial is up 3.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Capstead Mortgage up 9.55%, and American Capital Agency down 25.69%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MFA
Pro Report PDF for MFA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MFA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MFA
Did MFA Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
MFA Financial, Inc. is a self-advised real estate investment trust primarily engaged in the business of investing, on a leveraged basis, in both Agency and non-Agency residential mortgage-backed securities which are primarily secured by pools of hybrid and adjustable-rate mortgage loans on single family residences. The company was founded on July 24, 1997 and is headquartered in New York, NY.