MFA Key Stats
- MFA Financial, Inc. to Participate in Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Mortgage Finance C... May 23
- No Respite For Mortgage REITs, Which Fall Further Amid Global Selloff May 23
- MFA FINANCIAL, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Secur... May 23
- Royce Focus Trust VP Buys More Than 94K Shares and 4 Insider Trades to Note May 22
- MFA Financial, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2013 Preferred Dividend of $0.39583... May 20
- 4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: NRGY, IEP, NCT, MFA May 20
- This mREIT's Dividend Could Be in Danger May 18
- This mREIT's Dividend Could Be in Danger Fool May 17
- Mortgage Lessons of the Past Are Quickly Forgotten in This ETF Fool May 16
- MFA Named Top 10 REIT at Dividend Channel With 9.59% Yield May 16
MFA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MFA Financial is up 40.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Annaly Capital Management down 1.18%, and Capstead Mortgage Corporation up 0.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MFA
Pro Report PDF for MFA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MFA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MFA
Did MFA Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
MFA Financial, Inc. is a self-advised real estate investment trust primarily engaged in the business of investing, on a leveraged basis, in both Agency and non-Agency residential mortgage-backed securities which are primarily secured by pools of hybrid and adjustable-rate mortgage loans on single family residences. The company was founded on July 24, 1997 and is headquartered in New York, NY.