MET Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.01%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.228|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-79.72%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.587B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.95%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.13%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- UDR Reports 4Q Transactional Activities - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- UFC latches on to NFL for Super exposure Dec 6
- Citigroup Stirs Up Some Competition in China Fool Dec 6
- METLIFE TO HOLD INVESTOR CONFERENCE CALL noodls Dec 6
- MetLife Inc Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (MET) The Street Dec 6
- UDR (UDR) Updates on Transactions; Forms JV with MetLife (MET) in San Francisco Street Insider Dec 5
- MetLife to Hold Investor Conference Call Business Wire Dec 5
- MetLife Inc (MET): Today's Featured Financial Laggard The Street Dec 3
- A Hidden Gem out of Latin America The Street Dec 3
- What Our 42 Million Working Caregivers Need Most Forbes Dec 2
MET Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MetLife is up 60.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Prudential Financial up 73.07%, and Aflac up 26.97%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MET
Pro Report PDF for MET
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MET Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MET
Did MetLife make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
MetLife, Inc. is the holding corporation for the Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, or MetLife, for short, and its affiliates. MetLife is among the largest global providers of insurance, annuities, and employee benefit programs, with 90 million customers in over 60 countries. Through its subsidiaries and affiliates, MetLife holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East. The firm was founded on March 24, 1868.