MET Key Stats
- AIG to Inject $92.5M in China - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- AIG to Inject $92.5M in China May 23
- Investment Ideas From Appaloosa Management’s 13F Filing Fool May 23
- Defaulted Manhattan Complex Rewards Patient Money May 23
- MetLife's Series A Preferred Shares Cross 4% Yield Mark May 22
- Lew quizzed over super-council’s secrecy May 22
- Three Reasons to be Bullish About Genworth Financial Fool May 22
- Final Glance: Insurance companies May 21
- MetLife Will Repatriate an Offshore Reinsurance Unit May 21
- MetLife, Inc. - Analyst/Investor Day Seeking Alpha May 21
MET Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MetLife is up 41.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Prudential Financial up 49.34%, and Aflac up 41.21%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MET
Pro Report PDF for MET
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MET Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MET
Did MetLife make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
MetLife, Inc. is the holding corporation for the Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, or MetLife, for short, and its affiliates. MetLife is among the largest global providers of insurance, annuities, and employee benefit programs, with 90 million customers in over 60 countries. Through its subsidiaries and affiliates, MetLife holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East. The firm was founded on March 24, 1868.