MELI Key Stats
- Charting a persistent May uptrend May 21
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 20
- Clearer ROI Metrics in Internet Search Advertisement Present Advertisers with Le... May 20
- MERCADOLIBRE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement May 19
- Stocks Rally Into Close; SolarCity Soars To New High May 17
- Strong Economic Data Give Stocks Another Boost May 17
- Stocks Higher In Late Trade, But Aruba Plunges May 17
- Stocks Up In Afternoon; Oceaneering Hits New High May 17
- Broad Gains In Mixed Volume; Northrop Grumman Seizes New High May 17
- Mercadolibre Stock Hits New 52-Week High (MELI) May 17
MELI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mercadolibre is up 59.95% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.41%, Equinix up 38.95%, and Blucora up 35.56%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for MELI
Pro Report PDF for MELI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MELI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MELI
Did Mercadolibre make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
MercadoLibre SA provides online trading services. Its services include MercadoLibre Marketplace, MercadoPago payments solutions, MercadoClics advertising program, and MercadoShops on-line stores solution. The MercadoLibre Marketplace service is an internet based commerce platform where buyers and sellers can meet, exchange information and complete electronic commerce transactions for a wide range of goods and services. The MercadoPago payment solution service involves in transactions both on and off the MercadoLibre Marketplace by providing a mechanism that allows users to securely, easily and promptly send and receive payments online. The MercadoClics advertising program service allows businesses and users to promote their products and services on the web. The MercadoShops online stores solution service is a software-as-a-service, fully hosted online webstore solution. The company was founded by Marcos Galperin and Hernan Kazah in August 1999 and is headquartered in Buenos Aires, Argentina.