MELI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||26.51%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.414|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.86%|
|Net Income (TTM)||106.93M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||72.25%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.80%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.54%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- MercadoLibre's Management Presents at Credit Suisse 2013 Technology Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- ChannelAdvisor Hosts Webinar to Explore E-Commerce Expansion into Latin America through the MercadoLibre Marketplace noodls Dec 5
- Mercadolibre Inc. (MELI): Today's Featured Diversified Services Winner The Street Dec 4
- MercadoLibre Enters Oversold Territory (MELI) Dec 3
- A Better Buy Than eBay? Fool Dec 2
- Best E-Commerce Stock: Amazon, eBay or MercadoLibre? Fool Nov 30
- Moody's Sees Strong Holiday 2013 Shopping Season (AMZN) (EBAY) (WMT) (TGT) Street Insider Nov 26
- 5 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Diversified Services Industry Nov 25
- Is It Time for eBay to Bite the Bullet? Fool Nov 24
- MERCADOLIBRE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 20
MELI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mercadolibre is up 45.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Amazon.com up 52.72%, and eBay up 0.04%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MELI
Pro Report PDF for MELI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MELI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MELI
Did Mercadolibre make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
MercadoLibre SA provides online trading services. Its services include MercadoLibre Marketplace, MercadoPago payments solutions, MercadoClics advertising program, and MercadoShops on-line stores solution. The MercadoLibre Marketplace service is an internet based commerce platform where buyers and sellers can meet, exchange information and complete electronic commerce transactions for a wide range of goods and services. The MercadoPago payment solution service involves in transactions both on and off the MercadoLibre Marketplace by providing a mechanism that allows users to securely, easily and promptly send and receive payments online. The MercadoClics advertising program service allows businesses and users to promote their products and services on the web. The MercadoShops online stores solution service is a software-as-a-service, fully hosted online webstore solution. The company was founded by Marcos Galperin and Hernan Kazah in August 1999 and is headquartered in Buenos Aires, Argentina.