MDRX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.46%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.612|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-107.73M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.02%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-14.82%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/21: (PAA) (WR) (MTL) Upgraded; (GBX) (PM) (QCOM) Downgraded Street Insider Nov 21
- Deutsche Bank Starts Allscripts (MDRX) at Buy Street Insider Nov 21
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/15: (MDRX) (BLL) (LGND) Upgraded; (BBRY) (GOGO) (K) Downgraded Street Insider Nov 15
- Allscripts dbMotion 5.0 receives ONC-ACB Certification by Drummond Group noodls Nov 15
- Allscripts upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Leerink Nov 15
- Leerink Swann Raises Allscripts (MDRX) to Outperform Following PHM Survey and Analysis Street Insider Nov 15
- Analysts' Actions: APU BLL GOGO MDRX PRU Nov 15
- MDRX Expands Partnership with Montefiore Health Nov 13
- MDRX Expands Partnership with Montefiore Health - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 13
- ALLSCRIPTS HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
MDRX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Allscripts Healthcare is up 37.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.89%, Alere up 73.59%, and NuVasive up 128.8%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MDRX
Pro Report PDF for MDRX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MDRX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MDRX
Did Allscripts Healthcare make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. is a publicly traded American company that provides physician practices, hospitals, and other healthcare providers with practice management and electronic health record technology, including electronic prescribing, care management, and revenue cycle software. Allscripts was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, with key operations also located in Burlington, Vermont and Raleigh, North Carolina. The company was founded in October 24, 2008 and is headquartered in Chicago, IL.