MDRX Key Stats
- ALLSCRIPTS HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS, INC. Financials May 17
- Genomic Health Director Buys More Than 52K Shares and 4 Insider Trades to Note May 17
- Allscripts-Misys (MDRX) CEO Buys 7K Shares Street Insider May 16
- Allscripts Reiterated at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks May 16
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Todd Weller, Managing Director at Stifel, ... May 15
- The Cost of Workers Who Call In Sick Big Data Download May 14
- Analyst Moves: DIS, HAWK, MDRX May 14
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 05/14: (WY) (FIO) (MDRX) Upgraded; (CI) (KBH) (A... May 14
- [video] Cramer's Six in 60: Monster Beverage, Clorox & More May 14
- Ahead of the Bell: Analyst upgrades Allscripts AP May 14
MDRX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Allscripts Healthcare Solutions is up 29.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.64%, AthenaHealth up 18.72%, and Cerner Corporation up 26.87%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MDRX
Pro Report PDF for MDRX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MDRX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MDRX
Did Allscripts Healthcare Solutions make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. is a publicly traded American company that provides physician practices, hospitals, and other healthcare providers with practice management and electronic health record technology, including electronic prescribing, care management, and revenue cycle software. Allscripts was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, with key operations also located in Burlington, Vermont and Raleigh, North Carolina. The company was founded in October 24, 2008 and is headquartered in Chicago, IL.