MCS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.41%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7483|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||35.14%|
|Net Income (TTM)||20.26M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||51.18%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.41%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.51%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The Marcus Corporation Announces Initial Tenants for The Corners of Brookfield noodls Dec 4
- The Marcus Corporation Announces Second Quarter Conference Call Business Wire Dec 3
- The Marcus Corporation Commemorates Historic Pfister Hotel’s 120th Anniversary with First Edition Hardcover Keepsake Book noodls Dec 3
- Marcus Theatres Premieres UltraScreen DLX noodls Nov 13
- Marcus Theatres® Opens UltraScreen® in Gurnee, Illinois noodls Nov 5
- Transformation Underway at the Westin® Atlanta Perimeter North Business Wire Oct 21
- MARCUS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Oct 18
- Marcus Corp. (MCS) Declares $0.085 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield Street Insider Oct 17
- The Marcus Corporation Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend Business Wire Oct 17
- The Marcus' CEO Hosts Annual Shareholder Meeting (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Oct 17
MCS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Marcus is up 23.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Orient-Express Hotels up 20.34%, and Starwood Hotels & Resorts up 39.29%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MCS
Pro Report PDF for MCS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MCS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MCS
Did Marcus make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Marcus Corporation is engaged primarily in two business segments: movie theatres and hotels and resorts.