MCO Key Stats
- Moody's Corporation (MCO): Today's Featured Diversified Services Winner May 24
- Co-Op Bank Halts Loans to New Business Clients After Downgrade May 24
- Moody's Corporation Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (MCO) May 24
- Moody's Employees Build Bikes for U.S. Military Families Business Wire May 23
- Deutsche Bank Issues $1.5B Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Deutsche Bank Issues $1.5B Notes May 23
- AmEx Shares Hit 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- AmEx Shares Hit 52-Week High May 23
- Moody's Hits a New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Moody's Hits a New 52-Week High May 23
MCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Moody's Corporation is up 83.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, McGraw Hill Financial up 27.81%, and Goldman Sachs Group up 66.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MCO
Pro Report PDF for MCO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MCO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MCO
Did Moody's Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Moody's Corporation is the holding company for Moody's Analytics and Moody's Investors Service, a credit rating agency which performs international financial research and analysis on commercial and government entities. The MIS segment consists of four lines of business, including corporate finance, structured finance, financial institutions and public, project and infrastructure finance that is principally engaged in the assignment and monitoring of credit ratings on debt obligations and the entities that issue such obligations in markets worldwide. The MA segment consists of three lines of business, including Research, Data and Analytics; Risk Management Software; and Professional Services that develops a wide range of products and services that support the risk management activities of institutional participants in global financial markets. The company also ranks the credit-worthiness of borrowers using a standardized ratings scale. It is one of the Big Three credit rating agencies and has a 40% share of the world market, as does its main rival, Standard & Poor's;Fitch Ratings has a smaller share. The company was founded in 1900 by John Moody and is headquartered in New York, NY.