MCO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.47%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.368|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.47%|
|Net Income (TTM)||757.90M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||71.16%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.07%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.37%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Moody's (MCO) Acquires Research Firm Amba Investment Services Street Insider 6:18 AM
- Regulator Cites Moody's As Evidence of 'Too Big To Fail' Triumph The Street Dec 9
- Moody's Again Receives Top Corporate Equality Index (CEI) Ranking Business Wire Dec 9
- Moody's rates Sprint's new notes B1 noodls Dec 9
- Moody's assigns Aaa to Phillips Academy (Andover), MA's $81M of Series 2014A and B Bonds; outlook stable noodls Dec 9
- Moody's assigns B3 CFR to PAESA Entertainment Holding, S.L. (PortAventura); outlook stable noodls Dec 9
- Moody's Assigns Provisional (P)Aaa Rating to National Bank of Canada's Legislative Global Covered Bonds noodls Dec 9
- Moody's places all Sysco ratings on review for downgrade noodls Dec 9
- Moody's downgrades ATU's CFR to Ca; outlook remains negative noodls Dec 9
- Moody's assigns B2 ratings to Isola USA's new term loans; upgrades CFR to B3 noodls Dec 9
MCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Moody's is up 50.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, McGraw Hill Financial up 39.45%, and Dun & Bradstreet up 45.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MCO
Pro Report PDF for MCO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MCO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MCO
Did Moody's make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Moody's Corporation is the holding company for Moody's Analytics and Moody's Investors Service, a credit rating agency which performs international financial research and analysis on commercial and government entities. The MIS segment consists of four lines of business, including corporate finance, structured finance, financial institutions and public, project and infrastructure finance that is principally engaged in the assignment and monitoring of credit ratings on debt obligations and the entities that issue such obligations in markets worldwide. The MA segment consists of three lines of business, including Research, Data and Analytics; Risk Management Software; and Professional Services that develops a wide range of products and services that support the risk management activities of institutional participants in global financial markets. The company also ranks the credit-worthiness of borrowers using a standardized ratings scale. It is one of the Big Three credit rating agencies and has a 40% share of the world market, as does its main rival, Standard & Poor's;Fitch Ratings has a smaller share. The company was founded in 1900 by John Moody and is headquartered in New York, NY.