MCK Key Stats
- Growing Skills Gap for Health-Care Tech Workers May 23
- McKesson Declares Common Stock Dividend Fool May 22
- McKesson Corp. (MCK) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield Street Insider May 22
- McKesson Declares Quarterly Dividend May 22, 2013 Business Wire May 22
- McKesson Receives Top Award from National Business Group on Health for Promotion... May 22
- Marketo Jumps 67% in IPO Debut-Time To Sell? Investopedia May 21
- July Options Now Available For McKesson Corp. (MCK) May 20
- McKesson Inc. Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (MCK) May 20
- McKesson Inc. (MCK): Today's Featured Wholesale Winner May 17
- McKesson Stock Hits New 52-Week High (MCK) May 15
MCK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). McKesson is up 35.18% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.24%, AmerisourceBergen up 51.44%, and Cardinal Health up 16.73%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for MCK
Pro Report PDF for MCK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MCK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MCK
Did McKesson make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
McKesson Corporation is the largest health care company in the world, with sales of $106.6 billion in 2009. McKesson distributes health care systems, medical supplies and pharmaceutical products. Additionally, McKesson provides extensive network infrastructure for the health care industry; also, it was an early adopter of technologies like bar-code scanning for distribution, pharmacy robotics, and RFID tags. Its customers include hospitals, physicians, homecare providers, retail pharmacies, and payers from North America, the United Kingdom, Ireland, other European countries, and Israel. The company was founded in 1833 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.