MCK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.75%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.908|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.19%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.385B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.10%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.23%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.61%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- McKesson's Celesio Acquisition Facing Opposition? - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- McKesson (MCK) Slumps as $8.4B Celesio Meets Resistance Street Insider Dec 10
- 5 Stocks Improving Performance Of The Services Sector The Street Dec 9
- McKesson to Spotlight New Ideas and Solutions at ASHP Midyear 2013 noodls Dec 6
- McKesson Launches Tender Offers for Celesio - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- McKesson Launches Tender Offers for Celesio Dec 6
- Cooper Companies Misses on Q4 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- 2:29 am McKesson launches public takeover offer for Celesio Dec 5
- McKesson Corp (MCK): Today's Featured Wholesale Laggard The Street Dec 5
- McKesson launches tender offer for Celesio Reuters Dec 5
MCK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). McKesson is up 62.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Cardinal Health up 62.09%, and AmerisourceBergen up 63.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MCK
Pro Report PDF for MCK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MCK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MCK
Did McKesson make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
McKesson Corporation is the largest health care company in the world, with sales of $106.6 billion in 2009. McKesson distributes health care systems, medical supplies and pharmaceutical products. Additionally, McKesson provides extensive network infrastructure for the health care industry; also, it was an early adopter of technologies like bar-code scanning for distribution, pharmacy robotics, and RFID tags. Its customers include hospitals, physicians, homecare providers, retail pharmacies, and payers from North America, the United Kingdom, Ireland, other European countries, and Israel. The company was founded in 1833 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.