MCD Key Stats
- Waffle Tacos Add Ridiculous Twist to Breakfast Battles May 18
- Waffle Taco, Bacon Sundae: Restaurants Aim to Wow May 18
- Is Starbucks Still A Hot Stock? May 18
- Socially Responsible Investing: Ethical and Very Profitable May 18
- The Most Misleading Words In Investing: You Can't Go Broke Taking A Profit May 17
- Final Glance: Restaurant companies May 17
- Yum or Yuck? Cutting-Edge Restaurant Menu Items May 17
- Wendy's Slow Turnaround Plugs Along May 17
- McDonald’s Mulls Over Menu Makeover and 2 Other Dow Movers to Watch May 17
- Fast Food: It's All in the McDetails May 17
MCD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). McDonald's Corporation is up 17.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Chipotle Mexican Grill down 4.90%, and Yum Brands up 5.21%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MCD
Pro Report PDF for MCD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MCD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MCD
Did McDonald's Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
McDonald's Corporation is the world's largest chain of hamburger fast food restaurants, serving around 64 million customers daily in 119 countries. Headquartered in Oak Brook, Illinois, United States, the company began in 1940 as a barbecue restaurant operated by the eponymous Richard and Maurice McDonald; in 1948 they reorganized their business as a hamburger stand using production line principles. Businessman Ray Kroc joined the company as a franchise agent in 1955. He subsequently purchased the chain from the McDonald brothers and oversaw its worldwide growth.