MBWM Key Stats
- MERCANTILE BANK CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
- MBWM Ex-Dividend Reminder - 5/8/13 May 6
- 3 Bank Stock Value Plays May 2
- Income Ideas: 7 High-Yield, Low Beta Stocks More Profitable Than Peers Apr 30
- MERCANTILE BANK CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Secu... Apr 26
- TCF Financial's Earnings & Rev Lags Apr 22
- TCF Financial's Earnings & Rev Lags - Analyst Blog Zacks Apr 22
- Mercantile Bank CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 16
- Merantile Bank Corporation Increases Dividend noodls Apr 16
- Merantile Bank Corporation Reports Strong First Quarter 2013 Results noodls Apr 16
MBWM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mercantile Bank Corporation is up 15.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Commerce Bancshares up 25.15%, and TCF Financial Corporation up 22.63%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MBWM
Pro Report PDF for MBWM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MBWM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MBWM
Did Mercantile Bank Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?