MBLY Key Stats
Financial Times02/26 12:22
SA Breaking News02/26 11:39
SA Breaking News02/26 07:02
SA Breaking News02/25 17:30
MBLY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mobileye is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.79%, GoPro up N/A, and Apple up 78.19%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MBLY
PDF Report for MBLY
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MBLY Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MBLY
Did Mobileye make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Application
- Company Website: http://www.mobileye.com
- IR Website: http://ir.mobileye.com/investor-relations/default.aspx
- HQ Country: Israel
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Netherlands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
Mobileye NV is engaged in the design and development of software and related technologies for camera-based Advanced Driver Assistance Systems.
MBLY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MBLY","name")
- Description: =YCI("MBLY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MBLY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MBLY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MBLY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.