MBLY Key Stats
PR Newswire04/22 09:31
PR Newswire04/20 09:48
SA Breaking News04/18 09:48
MBLY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mobileye is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.04%, GoPro up N/A, and Apple up 63.67%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MBLY
PDF Report for MBLY
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MBLY Pro Report PDF
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Application
- Company Website: http://www.mobileye.com
- IR Website: http://ir.mobileye.com/investor-relations/default.aspx
- HQ Country: Israel
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Netherlands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
Mobileye NV is engaged in the design and development of software and related technologies for camera-based Advanced Driver Assistance Systems.
MBLY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MBLY","name")
- Description: =YCI("MBLY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MBLY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MBLY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MBLY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.