MAR Key Stats
- Courtyard by Marriott Enters Saudi Arabia With Olaya Hotel Opening Marketwired May 23
- Riyadh Marriott Hotel Unveils New Look Rooms Marketwired May 23
- Rene Bistrot at Renaissance New Orleans Arts Hotel Debuts New Menu PR Newswire May 23
- Experience the Chicago Blues Festival and Stay Within Walking Distance at Renais... May 23
- Experience Miami Romance Month at Residence Inn Miami Airport PR Newswire May 23
- Leisure Stocks That Will Help You Sleep at Night Fool May 23
- Final Glance: Leisure companies May 22
- Sodexo's Twisted 401(k) May 22
- Should Disability Be Disclosed On The Job? May 21
- JW Marriott New Orleans Teams Up With Sterling Vineyards for an Unforgettable Wi... May 21
MAR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Marriott International is up 14.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Choice Hotels International up 51.97%, and Home Inns & Hotels Management up 31.41%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MAR
Pro Report PDF for MAR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MAR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MAR
Did Marriott International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL, INC. (NYSE:MAR) is a leading lodging company with more than 3,400 lodging properties in 68 countries and territories. Marriott International operates and franchises hotels under the Marriott, JW Marriott, The Ritz-Carlton, Renaissance, Residence Inn, Courtyard, TownePlace Suites, Fairfield Inn, SpringHill Suites and Bulgari brand names; develops and operates vacation ownership resorts under the Marriott Vacation Club, The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club, and Grand Residences by Marriott brands; licenses and manages whole-ownership residential brands, including The Ritz-Carlton Residences, JW Marriott Residences and Marriott Residences; operates Marriott Executive Apartments; provides furnished corporate housing through its Marriott ExecuStay division; and operates conference centers. The company is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, and had approximately 137,000 employees at 2009 year-end. It is recognized by FORTUNE® as one of the best companies to work for, and by Newsweek as one of the greenest big companies in America. In fiscal year 2009, Marriott International reported sales from continuing operations of nearly $11 billion.