MAR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.79%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.103|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.18%|
|Net Income (TTM)||656.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.04%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.06%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.46%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Starwood Aloft Enters Dalian - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- The Castle Hotel Opens Its Doors As The Newest Autograph Collection Property PR Newswire Dec 9
- Marriott's Mobile Check-In App Now Available at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta PR Newswire Dec 9
- Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile Unveils Massive Gingerbread Creation PR Newswire Dec 9
- Human Rights Campaign Names Marriott a "Best Place to Work" for LGBT Equality PR Newswire Dec 9
- Human Rights Campaign Names Marriott a “Best Place to Work” for LGBT Equality noodls Dec 9
- Early Glance: Leisure companies Dec 9
- The Ritz-Carlton Offers The Perfect Gift That Keeps On Giving Benefitting Make-A-Wish® PR Newswire Dec 9
- Singapore Bets on Blackstone's Hilton IPO After 2010 Debt Restructuring The Street Dec 9
- Hilton: the suite smell of success Financial Times Dec 8
MAR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Marriott International is up 33.45% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Choice Hotels up 47.27%, and Hyatt Hotels up 29.63%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MAR
Pro Report PDF for MAR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MAR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MAR
Did Marriott International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL, INC. (NYSE:MAR) is a leading lodging company with more than 3,400 lodging properties in 68 countries and territories. Marriott International operates and franchises hotels under the Marriott, JW Marriott, The Ritz-Carlton, Renaissance, Residence Inn, Courtyard, TownePlace Suites, Fairfield Inn, SpringHill Suites and Bulgari brand names; develops and operates vacation ownership resorts under the Marriott Vacation Club, The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club, and Grand Residences by Marriott brands; licenses and manages whole-ownership residential brands, including The Ritz-Carlton Residences, JW Marriott Residences and Marriott Residences; operates Marriott Executive Apartments; provides furnished corporate housing through its Marriott ExecuStay division; and operates conference centers. The company is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, and had approximately 137,000 employees at 2009 year-end. It is recognized by FORTUNE® as one of the best companies to work for, and by Newsweek as one of the greenest big companies in America. In fiscal year 2009, Marriott International reported sales from continuing operations of nearly $11 billion.