MAKO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-21.99%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.209|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-56.34M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||71.73%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-93.38%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why Do You Still Own MAKO Surgical? Fool Nov 22
- What Medtronic Needs to Beat the Stryker-MAKO Merger Fool Nov 17
- MAKO Sees Broader Loss before Merger - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 12
- MAKO Surgical Corporation (MAKO) Marked As A Barbarian At The Gate Nov 11
- MAKO SURGICAL CORP. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- MAKO Surgical Q3 Revenues Drop, Net Loss Deepens Fool Nov 5
- MAKO Surgical Corp (MAKO) Posts Q3 Loss of 45c/Share Street Insider Nov 5
- MAKO Surgical Corp. Reports Operating Results for the Third Quarter 2013 noodls Nov 5
- MAKO SURGICAL CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhib Nov 5
- Trading Radar for 11/05: Tesla (TSLA), Michael Kors (KORS), Mosaic (MOS), Fossil (FOSL), Open Table (OPEN) Report Street Insider Nov 4
MAKO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MAKO Surgical is up 121.6% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.69%, Stryker up 39.34%, and Intuitive Surgical down 26.93%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MAKO
Pro Report PDF for MAKO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MAKO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MAKO
Did MAKO Surgical make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Founded in 2004, MAKO Surgical Corp. is an innovative medical device company that markets both its RIO® Robotic Arm Interactive Orthopedic System and proprietary RESTORIS® family of implants to surgeons for a procedure called MAKOplasty® that provides a less invasive method for knee resurfacing and a new procedure for Total Hip Arthroplasty. MAKOplasty® is powered by the RIO® Robotic Arm Interactive Orthopedic System, a highly advanced robotic arm technology that assists your orthopedic surgeon in achieving consistently reproducible precision for the individual patient in knee and hip joint replacement. MAKOplasty® Partial Knee Resurfacing is an innovative treatment option designed to relieve pain and restore range of motion for adults living with early to mid-stage osteoarthritis that has not progressed to all three compartments of the knee. MAKOplasty® Total Hip Arthroplasty, is a new RIO® robotic arm application for those in need of total hip replacement. Advanced robotic arm technology and versatile implants assist surgeons in attaining a new level of accuracy and precision designed to restore mobility and active lifestyle. The company markets its products through direct sales force, as well as through independent orthopedic product agents and distributors. MAKO Surgical Corp. was founded in November 2004 and is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.