MA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.64%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||25.26|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.83%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.098B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.63%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.32%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Great Dividend Growth Stocks Fool Dec 7
- The Future Dividend Greats Fool Dec 7
- Buy Today: MasterCard Incorporated's Buy Recommendation Reiterated The Street Dec 6
- Simplify Commerce and Web.com Work Together to Make Accepting Payments Easy for Merchants noodls Dec 5
- Visa shares have reached attractive entry point, says Stifel theflyonthewall.com Dec 5
- MasterCard Brings MasterPass Digital Service to Brazil noodls Dec 3
- Is This Blue-Chip Dominator On Its Way To $1,000 A Share? StreetAuthority Network Dec 3
- C-SAM Launches Digital Wallet Solution Powered by MasterPass for Financial Institutions and Processors Business Wire Dec 3
- LOW, KORS, MA, DAL And AMZN, Pushing Services Sector Downward The Street Dec 3
- For the Holidays, Forget Retail Stocks The Street Dec 3
MA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MasterCard is up 58.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Visa up 37.03%, and Discover Financial up 32.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MA
Pro Report PDF for MA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MA
Did MasterCard make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Mastercard Incorporated (NYSE: MA) or MasterCard Worldwide is an American multinational financial services corporation with its headquarters in the MasterCard International Global Headquarters, Purchase, Harrison, New York, United States. Throughout the world, its principal business is to process payments between the banks of merchants and the card issuing banks or credit unions of the purchasers who use the "MasterCard" brand debit and credit cards to make purchases. MasterCard Worldwide has been a publicly traded company since 2006. The company was created by two entrepreneurs in Louisville, Ky. named Raymond Tanenhaus and Stanley Benovitz. It was absorbed by the United California Bank in year 1966. Prior to its initial public offering, MasterCard Worldwide was a cooperative owned by the 25,000+ financial institutions that issue its card.