MasterCard (MA)Add to Watchlists Create an Alert
MA Key Stats
- MasterCard Incorporated (MA): Today's Featured Diversified Services Laggard May 22
- Retailers Deny Visa and Mastercard’s $7.2 Billion Settlement May 22
- Australians invest at a higher rate than most The Motley Fool Australia May 22
- PayPal fires up new data center to support growth May 21
- Rowling-Signed Harry Potter Book Raises Record $228,000 May 21
- [$$] Retailers Shun Deal on Card Fees May 21
- Group Urges Retailers to Reject Card Settlement Fool May 21
- 11 things to know about bike-share programs May 21
- Wal-Mart among 19 large retailers to opt out of swipe fee deal, DJ reports May 21
- Profit From Africa's Growth With These 3 Early Movers Fool May 21
MA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MasterCard is up 41.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Visa up 56.26%, and Discover Financial Services up 50.15%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MA
Pro Report PDF for MA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MA
Did MasterCard make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Mastercard Incorporated (NYSE: MA) or MasterCard Worldwide is an American multinational financial services corporation with its headquarters in the MasterCard International Global Headquarters, Purchase, Harrison, New York, United States. Throughout the world, its principal business is to process payments between the banks of merchants and the card issuing banks or credit unions of the purchasers who use the "MasterCard" brand debit and credit cards to make purchases. MasterCard Worldwide has been a publicly traded company since 2006. The company was created by two entrepreneurs in Louisville, Ky. named Raymond Tanenhaus and Stanley Benovitz. It was absorbed by the United California Bank in year 1966. Prior to its initial public offering, MasterCard Worldwide was a cooperative owned by the 25,000+ financial institutions that issue its card.