LYV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.24%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.663|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-29.03%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-121.05M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.91%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.94%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- SFX Entertainment: It's Time To Turn Down The Dance Music And Sober Up Dec 5
- Due To Overwhelming Demand Arcade Fire Announces Additional REFLEKTOR TOUR Dates noodls Dec 4
- Free tickets part of Live Nation settlement in NJ Dec 3
- Lady Gaga's artRave: The ARTPOP Ball PR Newswire Dec 3
- Many NBA Games Now Feature Ticketmaster's TM+ Beta Enhancement Providing More Ticket Options for Fans PR Newswire Dec 2
- Live Nation And Ticketmaster Ink Long-term Partnership Extension With Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment noodls Nov 29
- Taking down Ticketmaster Nov 26
- One Direction Announce The North American Leg Of The Worldwide WHERE WE ARE 2014 Stadium Tour Presented By Nabisco PR Newswire Nov 26
- SFX Entertainment Unveils Earnings Minus Electric Zoo Drug Fiasco Nov 22
- Invest In Madonna And U2 With Live Nation's New Strategy Nov 19
LYV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Live Nation Entertainment is up 115.9% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Liberty Media up N/A, and Madison Square Garden up 28.41%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LYV
Pro Report PDF for LYV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LYV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LYV
Did Live Nation Entertainment make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. is the world’s leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. The company operates in three segments North American Music, International Music and Ticketing. The company was formerly known as Live Nation, Inc. and changed its name to Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. in January 2010. The company was founded on August 02, 2005 and is headquartered in Beverly Hills, California.