LYG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-25.23%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0075|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-268.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-14.61%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The Deal: European Stocks Mixed Amid U.S. Budget Deal The Street Dec 11
- The Deal: European Markets Fluctuate in Early Trading The Street Dec 10
- HSBC Could Spin Off UK Unit - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- 6:17 am Lloyds Banking announces the sale of a portfolio of uk corporate real estate loans Dec 9
- Why I've Bought Lloyds Banking Group PLC Dec 9
- HSBC UK spin-off will have to join the queue Dec 9
- Sale of Irish Retail Mortgages Portfolio noodls Dec 6
- Lloyds Banking Group PLC Pockets £257 Million Dec 6
- Lloyds Banking Group PLC Dumps Irish Mortgages Dec 6
- European Banks Pay for Their Sins Dec 5
LYG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lloyds Banking Group is up 65.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Royal Bank of Scotland up 8.00%, and Barclays up 5.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LYG
Pro Report PDF for LYG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LYG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LYG
Did Lloyds Banking Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Lloyds Banking Group Plc is a financial services company, which provides a wide range of banking and financial services, primarily in the United Kingdom to personal and corporate customers. The firm operates through four divisions: Retail, Wholesale, Wealth & International and Insurance. The company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.