LYG Key Stats
- Lloyds Raises £450m Following Further St. James's Place Share Disposal May 24
- Lloyds Raises £450m Following Further St. James's Place Share Disposal Fool May 23
- 4 Financial Stock Stories For the Midweek May 22
- Lloyds Banking Group Climbs As Capital Concerns Ease Fool May 22
- Britain Must Do More for Economy, I.M.F. Warns May 22
- U.K. stocks extend gains to 13-year high MarketWatch May 22
- RBS, Lloyds funding on track as state sale looms May 22
- Europe stocks slide ahead of Bernanke comments MarketWatch May 22
- Lloyds Banking (LYG) Sees Meeting Additional PRA Capital Requirements Street Insider May 22
- LYG January 2014 Options Begin Trading May 20
LYG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lloyds Banking Group is up 120.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Royal Bank of Scotland Group down 85.15%, and Barclays up 70.03%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for LYG
Pro Report PDF for LYG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LYG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LYG
Did Lloyds Banking Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Lloyds Banking Group Plc is a financial services company, which provides a wide range of banking and financial services, primarily in the United Kingdom to personal and corporate customers. The firm operates through four divisions: Retail, Wholesale, Wealth & International and Insurance. The company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.