LXP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.29%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0689|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-98.96%|
|Net Income (TTM)||6.46M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||83.78%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.79%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||6.41%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Hold These Top 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks Today: AEC, LXP, CMLP, BMO, WRI The Street Nov 29
- Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks In The Top 4: CM, EEP, CIM, LXP Nov 19
- LEXINGTON REALTY TRUST Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 15
- LEXINGTON REALTY TRUST Financials Nov 14
- Lexington Realty Trust (LXP) Sees Hammer Chart Pattern: Time to Buy? Nov 13
- Lexington Realty Trust (LXP) Sees Hammer Chart Pattern: Time to Buy? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 13
- Investors Snag LXP Even Lower Than Its Secondary Stock Offering Nov 11
- RSI Alert: Lexington Realty Trust Now Oversold Nov 8
- LEXINGTON REALTY TRUST Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Lexington Realty Trust (LXP) Passes Through 6% Yield Mark Nov 7
LXP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lexington Realty is up 13.11% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.82%, Caplease up 73.13%, and W. P. Carey up 36.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LXP
Pro Report PDF for LXP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LXP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LXP
Did Lexington Realty make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Lexington Realty Trust is a leading investor in single-tenant commercial properties across the nation, which are generally net-leased to major corporations. Lexington, through property owner subsidiaries, has leases with tenants representing the full range of a diverse U.S. economy, including small, medium, and large companies operating in more than 20 industries, including energy, finance, insurance, technology, automotive, healthcare, telecommunications, retail, media, consumer products, aerospace and defense. The company also provides investment advisory and asset management services to investors in the net-lease area. The company was founded by E. Robert Roskind in 1993 and is headquartered in New York, New York.