LVS Key Stats
- Macau hosts Asia's largest gambling expo 6:23 AM
- Las Vegas Sands Corp Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (LVS) 6:00 AM
- Top Stocks with Big Potential Catch-Up Moves - Screen of the Week Zacks 1:30 AM
- Corrections & Amplifications The Wall Street Journal 12:22 AM
- How High Can Macau Growth Lift Las Vegas Sands, MGM? May 20
- Midday Glance: Leisure companies May 20
- Macau's May Hot Streak Rolls On May 20
- Early Glance: Leisure companies May 20
- MGM Resorts Offers Most Upside Among Casino Stocks Fool May 20
- 5 Stocks Advancing The Services Sector May 20
LVS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Las Vegas Sands is up 39.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 32.05%, Melco Crown Entertainment up 104.1%, and Wynn Resorts up 52.86%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for LVS
Pro Report PDF for LVS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LVS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LVS
Did Las Vegas Sands make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Las Vegas Sands Corp. is an integrated resort company based in Paradise, Nevada, USA. The company is one of the leading global developers of destination properties. Its resorts feature high-end accommodations, gaming and entertainment, convention and exhibition facilities, celebrity chef restaurants and clubs, as well as an art and science museum in Singapore. Las Vegas Sands Corp. was founded in 1988.