LVS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||31.71%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.615|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||80.95%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.163B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||46.42%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.56%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.83%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Who Will be Crowned the 2014 King of the Casinos? Fool Dec 10
- One Put, One Call Option To Know About for Las Vegas Sands Dec 9
- Early Glance: Leisure companies Dec 9
- 5 Stocks Improving Performance Of The Services Sector The Street Dec 9
- As Japan Moves To Legalize Gambling, Here's Why I'm Staying Bullish On Las Vegas Sands Seeking Alpha Dec 8
- The 10 Best-Performing Billionaires in 2013 Fool Dec 7
- Is Las Vegas Sands Still a Buy? Fool Dec 7
- Should You Continue to Bet on Wynn Resorts? Fool Dec 7
- [video] Why casinos will stay hot CNBC Dec 6
- Boosting Overseas Growth in Macau Pays Off At LVS Investor's Business Daily Dec 6
LVS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Las Vegas Sands is up 79.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Boyd Gaming up 103.6%, and Wynn Resorts up 72.15%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LVS
Pro Report PDF for LVS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LVS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LVS
Did Las Vegas Sands make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Las Vegas Sands Corp. is an integrated resort company based in Paradise, Nevada, USA. The company is one of the leading global developers of destination properties. Its resorts feature high-end accommodations, gaming and entertainment, convention and exhibition facilities, celebrity chef restaurants and clubs, as well as an art and science museum in Singapore. Las Vegas Sands Corp. was founded in 1988.