LUV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.48%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8651|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1750%|
|Net Income (TTM)||620.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||53.73%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.70%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.86%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- How American Airlines Is Soaring Into Its Merger Fool Dec 10
- Southwest November Traffic Drops by 82 Million Revenue Passenger Miles Fool Dec 9
- What's Virgin America Planning for LaGuardia Airport? Fool Dec 9
- [video] Virgin chairman: Airline industry now more viable CNBC Dec 9
- Upon AMR-U.S. Airways Merger, Do Airlines Remain Overvalued in 2014? 24/7 Wall St. Dec 9
- American Airlines, US Airways to form largest air carrier Monday CNNMoney.com Dec 9
- American Airlines to Merge with U.S. Airways - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Southwest Airlines Abandons Small Markets Fool Dec 9
- Ready for Takeoff: American Airlines Shares Surge in Post-Merger Trading Barrons.com Dec 9
- [$$] Southwest Says November Hurt by Late Thanksgiving The Wall Street Journal Dec 9
LUV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Southwest Airlines is up 90.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, United Continental up 83.35%, and Delta Air Lines up 186.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LUV
Pro Report PDF for LUV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LUV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LUV
Did Southwest Airlines make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Southwest Airlines Co. is a major passenger airline that provides scheduled air transportation in the United States. The Company provides point-to-point, rather than hub-and-spoke, service. It offers several products that include Business Select, Fly By Priority Lanes and Enhanced Rapid Rewards Frequent Flyer Program. Southwest is the largest airline in the United States, based upon domestic passengers carried, as of June 30, 2010. Southwest Airlines was founded on June 18, 1971 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.