LUV Key Stats
- [$$] A Stylish Payout from Macy's May 18
- [video] Options Action: Can the Airlines Keep Flying? May 17
- Midday Glance: Airlines companies May 17
- Friday's Top Upgrades (and Downgrades) May 17
- Can Consumers Sustain the Dow's Record Highs? Fool May 17
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 05/17: (RKUS) (GM) (SPF) Upgraded; (ARUN) (DIS) (... May 17
- Early Glance: Airlines companies May 17
- Idea of the Week: Focus on America may be way to beat the S&P May 17
- Avondale Partners Upgrades Southwest (LUV) to Market Outperform Street Insider May 17
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Southwest Airlines, Boeing, Delta Air Lines, ... May 17
LUV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Southwest Airlines is up 72.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Delta Air Lines up 78.10%, and United Continental up 58.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for LUV
Pro Report PDF for LUV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LUV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LUV
Did Southwest Airlines make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Southwest Airlines Co. is a major passenger airline that provides scheduled air transportation in the United States. The Company provides point-to-point, rather than hub-and-spoke, service. It offers several products that include Business Select, Fly By Priority Lanes and Enhanced Rapid Rewards Frequent Flyer Program. Southwest is the largest airline in the United States, based upon domestic passengers carried, as of June 30, 2010. Southwest Airlines was founded on June 18, 1971 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.