LULU Key Stats
- Lululemon Reaches New 52-Week High (LULU) 11:23 AM
- The Case Against LuluLemon Stock 10:25 AM
- 5 Names With Something To Prove This Quarter 2:07 AM
- Trend Followers' Favorite Gearing Up for a Quick Move Higher May 20
- When It Comes To Retail, No One Is Better Than Apple May 20
- Off the Charts May 20
- Alon Israel Oil Part-Owner Sells 350K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 20
- Lululemon Athletica Inc. Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (LULU) May 20
- 10 Stocks for 2013: 5 Losers May 16
- Whales: What the Billionaires Are Buying May 16
LULU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lululemon Athletica is up 21.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Under Armour up 44.52%, and Nike up 25.66%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for LULU
Pro Report PDF for LULU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LULU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LULU
Did Lululemon Athletica make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Lululemon Athletica Inc., styled as lululemon athletica, is a self-described yoga-inspired athletic apparel company, produces a clothing line and runs international clothing stores in more than 50 franchised and company-owned stores. The company was founded by Dennis Wilson in 1998 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.