LULU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||21.89%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.849|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||270.44M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||53.98%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.39%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Game Plan: Cramer's strategy for week ahead CNBC Dec 6
- [video] We got a picture-perfect labor report: Cramer CNBC Dec 6
- The market's weekly winners and losers CNBC Dec 6
- [video] I want a new CEO for Christmas CNBC Dec 6
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Next Week's Game Plan The Street Dec 6
- [video] 3 to Watch: AZO, COST, LULU CNBC Dec 6
- Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU): Today's Featured Consumer Non-Durables Laggard The Street Dec 6
- These Apparel Companies Didn't Need Black Friday Discounts Fool Dec 6
- M. Night Shyamalan's 'Sixth Sense' on education CNBC Dec 6
- H&M Turns to Sportswear to Make Zara Sweat BusinessWeek Dec 5
LULU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lululemon Athletica is up 1.82% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Gap up 25.55%, and Under Armour up 58.22%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LULU
Pro Report PDF for LULU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LULU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LULU
Did Lululemon Athletica make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Lululemon Athletica Inc., styled as lululemon athletica, is a self-described yoga-inspired athletic apparel company, produces a clothing line and runs international clothing stores in more than 50 franchised and company-owned stores. The company was founded by Dennis Wilson in 1998 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.