LTC Key Stats
- LTC Properties announces completion, opening of skilled nursing property Jun 18
- LTC Announces Completion and Opening of Skilled Nursing Property Business Wire Jun 18
- Should LTC Be The REIT SWAN For Me? Jun 18
- LTC Ex-Dividend Reminder - 6/18/13 Jun 14
- Top 10th Percentile Ranked Dividend Stock LTC Becomes Oversold Jun 12
- A Health Care REIT Capitalizing on the Aging Population of the United States Fool Jun 10
- LTC Properties, Inc. Hires Brent P. Chappell as Vice President, Investment and P... Jun 4
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases May 31
- LTC Senior Management to Participate in the NAREIT REITWeek 2013 Conference Business Wire May 31
- Snatch LTC Even Cheaper Than Its Secondary? May 28
LTC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). LTC Properties is up 21.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Health Care REIT up 18.88%, and Universal Health Realty Income Trust up 16.38%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for LTC
Pro Report PDF for LTC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LTC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LTC
Did LTC Properties make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
LTC Properties, Inc. is a self-administered real estate investment trust that invests primarily in the long-term care sector of the health care industry through the origination of first mortgage loans and acquisition of properties that are leased to numerous long-term care providers. Its primary senior housing and long term healthcare property types include Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living Properties and Independent Living Properties. The company has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust. As a result, it would not be subject to corporate income tax on that portion of its net income that is distributed to shareholders. LTC Properties, Inc. was founded by Andre C. Dimitriadis on May 12, 1992 and is based in Westlake Village, California.