LSCC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||22.94%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0781|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||8.599M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||53.21%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.15%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Lattice Semiconductor and Helion Demonstrate New FPGA-Based Machine Vision Camera Solutions at SPS IPC Drives Exhibition noodls Nov 19
- Lattice Announces HetNet Solutions Portfolio for Accelerating Deployment of Next Generation Wireless Infrastructure noodls Nov 5
- Lattice Semiconductor Files 10-Q for Third Quarter 2013 and Amends Financial Results noodls Nov 5
- LATTICE SEMICONDUCTOR CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements an Nov 5
- LATTICE SEMICONDUCTOR CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 5
- Sector Snap: Computer Chips AP Oct 28
- Lattice Semiconductor's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 24
- Lattice Semiconductor Earnings Call scheduled for 5:00 pm ET today Oct 24
- Lattice Semiconductor Corporation Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Oct 24
- LATTICE SEMICONDUCTOR CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements an Oct 24
LSCC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lattice Semiconductor is up 49.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Altera up 4.60%, and TranSwitch down 98.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LSCC
Pro Report PDF for LSCC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LSCC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LSCC
Did Lattice Semiconductor make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Lattice Semiconductor Corp. designs, develops and markets programmable logic products and related software. Its products are widely used in semiconductor components that can be configured by end customers as specific logic circuits, enabling shorter design cycle times and reduced development costs. The firm's products include clock manager devices, platform and power manager, digital interconnect, mature devices and mixed signal design software, intellectual property - lattice IP cores and reference designs, development kits and hardware, global product capabilities and application cut sheets. The company's customers are primarily original equipment manufacturers in the communications, computing, consumer, industrial, automotive, medical and military end markets. The company was founded in 1983 by Samir Palnitkar and is headquartered in Hillsboro, Oregon.