LRCX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.93%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.152|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2400%|
|Net Income (TTM)||196.62M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||42.55%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.42%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Lam Research Management Presents at the Credit Suisse Technology Conference Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- 4 Stocks Advancing The Electronics Industry The Street Dec 3
- Fujifilm Sets Up Myanmar Subsidiary - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Lam Research Becomes #180 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing Williams The Street Nov 27
- Cramer's Lightning Round - Wendy's Is Here To Stay (11/22/13) Seeking Alpha Nov 24
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: I'm Sticking With Wendy's Nov 23
- San Francisco's new de facto trade show USA TODAY Nov 20
- Lam Research's Management Presents at UBS Global Technology Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 19
- LAM RESEARCH CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Nov 13
- Earnings Expected to Increase for Applied Materials Nov 12
LRCX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lam Research is up 45.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, KLA-Tencor up 37.35%, and Applied Materials up 58.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LRCX
Pro Report PDF for LRCX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LRCX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LRCX
Did Lam Research make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Lam Research Corporation is a supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry.