LQDT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.60%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.258|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||88.21%|
|Net Income (TTM)||41.10M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||59.38%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.06%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Copart Earnings & Revs Beat Estimates - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Janney Downgrades Liquidity Services (LQDT) to Neutral Street Insider Nov 22
- Today's Dead Cat Bounce Stock Is Liquidity Service (LQDT) Nov 22
- Why Liquidity Services, Inc. Shares Plummeted Fool Nov 21
- Why Liquidity Services, Inc. Shares Spilled Fool Nov 21
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/21: (CBMX) (BONT) (ONVO) Higher; (SGOC) (FU) (LQDT) Lower Street Insider Nov 21
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/21: (GMCR) (WSM) (HOLX) Higher; (SGOC) (BV) (LQDT) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 21
- Liquidity Services Becomes Oversold (LQDT) Nov 21
- Liquidity Services (LQDT) Misses Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees FY14 GMV of $1B to $1.075B Street Insider Nov 21
- Trading Radar for 11/21: Pandora (P), GameStop (GME), Target (TGT), Marvell (MRVL), Violin Memory (VMEM) Report Street Insider Nov 20
LQDT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Liquidity Service is down 41.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.30%, Sothebys up 78.49%, and Copart up 17.19%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LQDT
Pro Report PDF for LQDT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LQDT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LQDT
Did Liquidity Service make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Liquidity Services, Inc. is a leading online auction marketplace for wholesale, surplus and salvage assets. Its marketplaces provide professional buyers access to a global supply of wholesale, surplus and salvage assets organized into over 500 categories and presented with product information necessary to make more informed bids, including digital images, detailed descriptions and extensive technical information. It enables its corporate and government sellers to enhance their financial returns from the sale of excess assets by providing a liquid marketplace and integrated value-added services, including sales and marketing, logistics and transaction settlement. The company online auction marketplaces are www.liquidation.com, www.govliquidation.com, www.govdeals.com and www.liquibiz.com. The company was founded by William P. Angrick and Jaime Mateus-Tique and Benjamin R. Brown on November 1, 1999 and is headquartered in Washington, DC.