LPX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.80%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.649|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.18%|
|Net Income (TTM)||243.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.95%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp. (LPX): Today's Featured Wholesale Winner The Street Nov 26
- The Deal: DOJ Extends Inquiry into Canadian Lumber Deal Nov 21
- Louisiana-Pacific: A 'Material' Way To Play Housing's Upside Nov 19
- 'Fast Money' Recap: Reacting to Yellen Nov 15
- Your first trade for Friday CNBC Nov 14
- [video] Fast Money Final Trade CNBC Nov 14
- Louisiana-Pacific Misses Q3 Earnings, Sales - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 6
- Louisiana-Pacific Misses Q3 Earnings, Sales Nov 6
- TD Securities Upgrades Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX) to Hold Street Insider Nov 6
- Louisiana-Pacific Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 5
LPX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Louisiana-Pacific is down 7.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Universal Forest Products up 38.30%, and Vulcan Materials up 4.15%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LPX
Pro Report PDF for LPX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LPX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LPX
Did Louisiana-Pacific make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Louisiana-Pacific Corporation, commonly known as "LP", is a United States building materials manufacturer. The company is a leading manufacturer of quality engineered wood building materials including OSB, structural framing products, and exterior siding for use in residential, industrial and light commercial construction. It was founded in 1973 and is currently based in Nashville, Tennessee. LP pioneered the U.S. production of oriented strand board panels. Today, LP is the world's largest producer of OSB, and manufactures engineered wood building products. LP products are sold to builders and homeowners through building materials distributors and dealers and retail home centers.