LPSN Key Stats
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 5/23: (RUE) (PSUN) (HPQ) Higher; (APRI) (RL) (... May 23
- LivePerson (LPSN) Raises Buyback Plan by $10M Street Insider May 23
- LIVEPERSON INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events May 22
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 22
- Is LivePerson Still Alive? May 22
- Are the Earnings at LivePerson Hiding Something? Fool May 22
- SMTC Corp Director Buys More Than 52K Shares and 4 Insider Trades to Note May 21
- Monday 5/20 Insider Buying Report: LPSN, FTEK May 20
- Weekly CEO Buys Highlight: TSC, WFR, CONE, LPSN, AMRC May 20
- LIVEPERSON INC Financials May 17
LPSN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). LivePerson is down 43.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.81%, Intersections down 4.19%, and PRGX Global down 21.54%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for LPSN
Pro Report PDF for LPSN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LPSN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LPSN
Did LivePerson make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
LivePerson, Inc. provides online engagement solutions that facilitate real-time assistance and expert advice. It offers a cloud-based platform that enables businesses to proactively connect in real-time with their customers via chat, voice, and content delivery at the right time, through the right channel, including websites, social media, and mobile devices. The company operates through two operating segments: Business and Consumer. The company sells its products through direct and indirect sales channels to small and mid-sized businesses, Internet businesses, online merchants, universities, libraries, government agencies, and not-for-profit organizations, as well as to financial, retail, telecommunications, technology, and travel/hospitality industries. LivePerson, Inc. was founded on November 29, 1995 by Robert P. Locascio and is headquartered in New York, New York.