LPSN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.92%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0141|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||76.55%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.62%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- LivePerson Launches Operations in Japan, Announces Strategic Partnerships with Dentsu Subsidiaries, Dentsu Razorfish and ISID noodls Dec 3
- LivePerson Scheduled to Present at Credit Suisse's 2013 Annual Technology Conference noodls Dec 3
- FeedingNYC Announces Twelfth Annual Event Providing Thanksgiving Dinner to New York City Families in Need PR Newswire Nov 26
- Yahoo Prices $1B Notes; Ups Buyback - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
- Brand Loyalty Can Be Won or Lost in 76 Seconds, According to LivePerson Global Consumer Engagement Research noodls Nov 19
- Sunweb Holidays Increases Online Conversion by 35% with LivePerson's Digital Engagement Platform noodls Nov 11
- Why LivePerson Shares Leaped Nov 7
- LivePerson Surges Surprising Results Amid New Customers Nov 7
- LivePerson Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- LivePerson posts 3Q loss but tops Wall Street view Nov 6
LPSN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). LivePerson is down 0.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Digital Generation up 11.18%, and ARC Document Solutions up 259.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LPSN
Pro Report PDF for LPSN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LPSN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LPSN
Did LivePerson make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
LivePerson, Inc. provides online engagement solutions that facilitate real-time assistance and expert advice. It offers a cloud-based platform that enables businesses to proactively connect in real-time with their customers via chat, voice, and content delivery at the right time, through the right channel, including websites, social media, and mobile devices. The company operates through two operating segments: Business and Consumer. The company sells its products through direct and indirect sales channels to small and mid-sized businesses, Internet businesses, online merchants, universities, libraries, government agencies, and not-for-profit organizations, as well as to financial, retail, telecommunications, technology, and travel/hospitality industries. LivePerson, Inc. was founded on November 29, 1995 by Robert P. Locascio and is headquartered in New York, New York.