LPL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6498|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||464.76M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.85%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.32%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|07/23/2014 16:00 KST||Misc||LG Display Co Ltd Q2 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|07/23/2014||Earnings||Q2 2013 Earnings Release LG Display Co Ltd|
|04/23/2014 16:00 KST||Misc||LG Display Co Ltd Q1 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|04/23/2014||Earnings||LG Display Co Ltd Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
|01/23/2014 21:00 KST||Misc||LG Display Q4 ’13 Conference Call|
|01/23/2014||Earnings||LG Display Q4 ’13 Earnings Release|
LPL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). LG Display is up 24.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.13%, Apple up 43.16%, and Sony down 11.94%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for LPL
PDF Report for LPL
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LPL Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring LPL
Did LG Display make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Consumer Electronics
- Company Website: http://www.lgdisplay.com
- IR Website: http://www.lgdisplay.com/lgdhp/eng/invest/stockNormal.dev
- HQ Country: South Korea
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: South Korea
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
LG Display Co Ltd provides thin-film transistor liquid crystal display, or TFT-LCD, technology and other display panel technologies, including OLED technology. It manufactures TFT-LCD panels for use in televisions, notebook computers, and desktop.
LPL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("LPL","name")
- Description: =YCI("LPL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("LPL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("LPL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("LPL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.