LPL Key Stats
- Is The World Finally Ready for the Next Big Thing in TVs? Fool May 18
- Asia Stocks End Mixed; China Tumbles 1% CNBC May 14
- Asia Stocks Inch Up; Seoul Outperforms CNBC May 13
- [video] Does Japan Matter? May 10
- Apple iPhone Rumor Mill Reaching Full Throttle May 8
- Can LG Speed Up the New iPad Mini’s Timeline? Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 7
- It's Time to Cash In on Korean Banks Fool May 2
- LG DISPLAY CO., LTD. Financials May 2
- LG Display Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average - Notable For LPL May 2
- Does This Shed Light on Apple's OLED Plans? Apr 26
LPL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). LG.Display Company is up 55.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Sony Corporation up 49.55%, and Apple down 16.56%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for LPL
Pro Report PDF for LPL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LPL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LPL
Did LG.Display Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
LG Displays Co., Ltd. manufactures thin-film transistor liquid crystal display technology. It also produces TFT-LCD panels in a broad range of sizes and specifications primarily for use in televisions, notebook computers, desktop monitors and various other applications, including mobile products. The company's business includes LCD TV, public display, mobile, AMOLED, EPD, televisions, notebook PCs, monitors and applications. The company was founded in February 1985 and is headquartered in Seoul, Korea.