LPL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-10.07%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.862|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||60.50%|
|Net Income (TTM)||616.85M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.01%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.72%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Asian stocks higher after US, China data but Sydney underperforms CNBC Dec 9
- Apple Just Resolved Tim Cook's Beef With OLED Fool Dec 6
- Asian stocks mixed in cautious trade ahead of US jobs Dec 6
- Was the Not-So-Cheap iPhone 5c a Smart Move After All? Fool Dec 5
- Asia stocks sell off ahead of US jobs but India outperforms on exit polls CNBC Dec 5
- Asian shares mixed; Shanghai rallies on reform, Nikkei underperforms CNBC Dec 4
- 5 Electronics Stocks Dragging The Industry Down The Street Dec 3
- Shanghai shares decline on IPO reforms; PMI in focus Dec 2
- CSR's AptX Draws Big Tech Names Fool Nov 29
- 5 Electronics Stocks On The Rise The Street Nov 29
LPL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). LG Display Company is down 26.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Apple up 5.99%, and Samsung Electronics Co up 99.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LPL
Pro Report PDF for LPL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LPL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LPL
Did LG Display Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
LG Displays Co., Ltd. manufactures thin-film transistor liquid crystal display technology. It also produces TFT-LCD panels in a broad range of sizes and specifications primarily for use in televisions, notebook computers, desktop monitors and various other applications, including mobile products. The company's business includes LCD TV, public display, mobile, AMOLED, EPD, televisions, notebook PCs, monitors and applications. The company was founded in February 1985 and is headquartered in Seoul, Korea.