LOAN Key Stats
- 3 Undervalued U.S. Financials With A Greater Than 2% Dividend Yield May 14
- Cash Dividend On The Way From Manhattan Bridge Capital (LOAN) May 9
- Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. Reports First Quarter Results 36.2% Increase in R... May 3
- Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. Reports First Quarter Results: 36.2% Increase in ... May 3
- Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. Declares Four Quarterly Dividends of $0.01 per Sh... May 3
- MANHATTAN BRIDGE CAPITAL, INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 3
- Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. (LOAN) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yi... May 2
- Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. Declares Four Quarterly Dividends of $0.01 Per Sh... May 2
- MANHATTAN BRIDGE CAPITAL, INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statem... May 2
- Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. - Court Approves Settlement of Derivative Action GlobeNewswire Apr 3
LOAN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Manhattan Bridge Capital is up 43.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Asset Acceptance Capital Corporation up 20.29%, and Full Circle Capital up 24.86%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for LOAN
Pro Report PDF for LOAN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LOAN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LOAN
Did Manhattan Bridge Capital make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?