LMNR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||21.17%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4068|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.89%|
|Net Income (TTM)||6.131M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||43.15%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.08%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.64%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- LIMONEIRA CO Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Other Events, Financial Statements and E Dec 4
- Limoneira Announces Sale of Santa Maria Properties noodls Dec 4
- InPlay: Limoneira Announces sale of Santa Maria Properties; sale expected to generated net cash of $8.1 mln, plus interest Dec 4
- Archer Daniels Q3 Earnings Miss - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 30
- Syngenta's Q3 Sales Rise - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 17
- LIMONEIRA CO Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Other Events, Financial Statements and E Oct 15
- When Your Portfolio Has Lemons, Make Lemonade (or Guacamole) Oct 15
- Growing Your Profits With Farmland Fool Oct 14
- Limoneira (LMNR) Completes $8.8M California Property Purchase Street Insider Oct 14
- Limoneira acquires 760 acres of agriculture property for $875M in cash Oct 14
LMNR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Limoneira Co is up 19.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Andersons up 114.7%, and Archer-Daniels Midland up 57.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LMNR
Pro Strategies Featuring LMNR
Did Limoneira Co make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Limoneira Company is an agriculture and real estate development company founded and based in Santa Paula, California.