LIVE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3047|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-3.886M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.03%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-57.65%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
24/7 Wall St.10/21 12:40
|08/13/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 Livedeal Earning Results|
|05/20/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Livedeal Earning Results|
|02/18/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 Livedeal Earning Results|
|01/10/2014||Earnings||Q4 2013 Livedeal Earning Results|
LIVE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). LiveDeal is up 200.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.03%, Autobytel up 5.56%, and EZJR down 62.50%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for LIVE
Portfolio Strategies Featuring LIVE
Did LiveDeal make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Internet Content & Information
- Company Website: http://www.livedeal.com
- IR Website: http://ir.livedeal.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Nevada
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2013
- NAICS: Custom Computer Programming Services
- NAICS Code: 541511
- NAICS Industry: Computer Systems Design and Related Services
- NAICS Sector: Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
LiveDeal, Inc. provides specialized online marketing solutions to local businesses that boost customer awareness and merchant visibility. It offers tool for SMBs to extend their marketing reach to relevant prospective customers via internet.
LIVE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("LIVE","name")
- Description: =YCI("LIVE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("LIVE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("LIVE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("LIVE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.