LITB Key Stats
Investor's Business Daily11/22 08:02
SA Breaking News11/19 11:10
SA Breaking News11/19 09:14
LITB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). LightInTheBox Holding is down 21.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.79%, Finish Line down 9.66%, and RadioShack down 85.74%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for LITB
Portfolio Strategies Featuring LITB
Did LightInTheBox Holding make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Specialty Retail
- Company Website: http://www.lightinthebox.com
- IR Website: http://ir.lightinthebox.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=251137&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
LightInTheBox Holding Co Ltd is a global online retail company that delivers products directly to consumers around the world. It engages in selling small accessories and gadgets, apparels and home and garden products.
LITB Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("LITB","name")
- Description: =YCI("LITB","description")
- Sector: =YCI("LITB","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("LITB","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("LITB","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.