LITB Key Stats
- Investors Afraid To Buy Into Chinese Internet Stocks Missing Out On Great Future Gains Dec 6
- Reforms Drive Longest Rally Since 2009: China Overnight Nov 29
- Meet Vipshop, The Highest Valued Chinese E-Commerce Stock Nov 26
- Are Chinese IPOs Coming Back? Not Yet Nov 25
- 500.com Ups IPO Price, Suning In Silicon Valley Nov 21
- LightInTheBox: Second Disappointing Quarter After IPO, Avoid This Stock For Now Nov 20
- LightInTheBox Drops Vipshop's and Dangdang's Baton Fool Nov 20
- Qunar, LightInTheBox Stumble In Latest Reports Seeking Alpha Nov 20
- LightInTheBox Forecast Sinks Vipshop: China Overnight Nov 19
- MARKET PULSE- Campbell Soup, LightInTheBox, Cardiome Pharma, Radcom Nov 19
LITB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). LightInTheBox Holding is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.29%, E-Commerce China Dangdang up 118.4%, and Best Buy up 255.4%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LITB
Pro Report PDF for LITB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LITB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LITB
Did LightInTheBox Holding make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.