LINE Key Stats
- Create Your Own American-Made Oil ETF With These 5 Stocks Fool Jun 18
- [video] A Lesson to Learn on Linn Energy Jun 18
- Has Linn Energy Finally Bottomed? Jun 18
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 06/18: (CYTK) (GE) (SPRD) High; (FIO) ... Jun 18
- Over the LINE Jun 18
- Linn Energy Rises On Unusually High Volume (LINE) Jun 18
- Shorts Battle Over Linn Jun 18
- In Insider Trading, Phillip Frost Increases Stake in Opko Health Inc. and Larry ... Jun 18
- Shorts Walk the LINE Jun 18
- Opko Health Buys CEO 47K Shares and 4 Insider Buys to Note Jun 18
LINE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Linn Energy is down 5.28% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, LinnCo down 0.94%, and Berry Petroleum up 12.85%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for LINE
Pro Report PDF for LINE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LINE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LINE
Did Linn Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Linn Energy, LLC is an independent oil and natural gas company focused on the development, exploitation and acquisition of natural gas. The company's properties are located in five operating regions in the United States. They are Mid-Continent Deep, Mid-Continent Shallow, Permian Basin, Michigan and California. The Mid-Continent Deep operations include the Texas Panhandle Deep Granite Wash formation and deep formations in Oklahoma and Kansas. The Mid-Continent Shallow operations include the Texas Panhandle Brown Dolomite formation and shallow formations in Oklahoma, Louisiana and Illinois. The Permian Basin operations include areas in West Texas and Southeast New Mexico. The Michigan operations include the Antrim Shale formation in the northern part of the state. The California operations include the Brea Olinda Field of the Los Angeles Basin. It was founded by Michael C. Linn on March 14, 2003 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.