LINE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||923.3%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4573|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||22.69%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-94.28M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||74.87%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-6.08%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||9.97%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: The Rally Rules The Street Dec 9
- A Flurry of Sober Stock Rallies The Street Dec 9
- 5 With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: PZC, ACP, PML, PTY, LINE The Street Dec 9
- Where to Buy in 2014: Jim Cramer's Best Blogs The Street Dec 7
- Here's What This $65 Billion Hedge Fund Company Is Buying Fool Dec 6
- Elvira Scotto of RBC Capital Markets in Top 10 Equity Analyst Interviews of 2013: Follow Her MLP Return Predictions Wall Street Transcript Dec 6
- Finding the Top MLPs for 2014 Indie Research Dec 6
- Where to Buy in 2014: Part II The Street Dec 6
- Papa's Pessimism Pummels Producers The Street Dec 6
- Don't Miss Out: Top 4 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: LINE, APL, CBL, MEMP The Street Dec 6
LINE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Linn Energy is down 10.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, BreitBurn Energy Partners up 14.83%, and Vanguard Natural Resource up 15.76%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LINE
Pro Report PDF for LINE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LINE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LINE
Did Linn Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Linn Energy, LLC is an independent oil and natural gas company focused on the development, exploitation and acquisition of natural gas. The company's properties are located in five operating regions in the United States. They are Mid-Continent Deep, Mid-Continent Shallow, Permian Basin, Michigan and California. The Mid-Continent Deep operations include the Texas Panhandle Deep Granite Wash formation and deep formations in Oklahoma and Kansas. The Mid-Continent Shallow operations include the Texas Panhandle Brown Dolomite formation and shallow formations in Oklahoma, Louisiana and Illinois. The Permian Basin operations include areas in West Texas and Southeast New Mexico. The Michigan operations include the Antrim Shale formation in the northern part of the state. The California operations include the Brea Olinda Field of the Los Angeles Basin. It was founded by Michael C. Linn on March 14, 2003 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.