LH Key Stats
- Laboratory Corporation Of America Reaches New 52-Week High (LH) May 22
- Medicare Nixes Coverage For New Cancer Tests May 22
- Activist investor wants Alere to explore $2.5 billion unit sale: sources May 21
- Activist investor wants Alere to explore $2.5 bln unit sale -sources May 21
- Laboratory Corporation Of America Holdings (LH): Today's Featured Health Care Wi... May 16
- Laboratory Corporation Of America Reaches New 52-Week High (LH) May 15
- LABORATORY CORP OF AMERICA HOLDINGS Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure May 14
- LABORATORY CORP OF AMERICA HOLDINGS Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to... May 10
- [$$] Quest for Profits May 9
- LABORATORY CORP OF AMERICA HOLDINGS Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure May 8
LH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Laboratory Corporation of America Hldgs is up 18.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Quest Diagnostics up 11.27%, and Cyberonics up 24.85%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for LH
Pro Report PDF for LH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LH
Did Laboratory Corporation of America Hldgs make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, more commonly known as LabCorp, is an S&P 500 company headquartered in Burlington, North Carolina. It operates one of the largest clinical laboratory networks in the world, with a United States network of 36 primary laboratories. Before a merger with National Health Laboratory in 1995, the company operated under the name Roche BioMedical. LabCorp performs its largest volume of specialty testing at its Center for Esoteric Testing in Burlington, North Carolina, where the company is headquartered. Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings was founded in 1971.