LEN Key Stats
- [video] Toll Brothers Pops on Earnings May 22
- One Homebuilder Stock with Room to Rise, Says Chart Pro Talking Numbers May 22
- The Housing Market Should Catapult These Retailers Higher May 22
- This Housing Recovery Has Legs: Michael Santoli The Daily Ticker May 22
- Sector Snap: homebuilders climb May 22
- Existing Home Sales Hit Multi-Year High of 4.97M in April Street Insider May 22
- Early Glance: Homebuilders companies May 22
- YieldBoost Lennar Corp. From 0.4% To 5.6% May 22
- KeyBank Upgrades MDC Holdings (MDC); Cuts PulteGroup (PHM) & Ryland Group (RYL) Street Insider May 22
- Final Glance: Homebuilders companies May 21
LEN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lennar Corporation is up 57.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, PulteGroup up 153.1%, and Toll Brothers up 39.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for LEN
Pro Report PDF for LEN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LEN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LEN
Did Lennar Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Lennar Corporation is a Fortune 500 company based in Miami, Florida, United States, in the Fountainbleau area. It was founded in 1954. In 2008, Lennar was the United States' second largest homebuilder, constructing homes in 17 different states throughout the United States, including Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia.