Lands' End (LE)
LE Key Stats
PR Newswire07/21 12:37
PR Newswire07/02 09:00
LE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lands' End is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.87%, Sears Holdings up 9.16%, and Advance Auto Parts up 51.16%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for LE
PDF Report for LE
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LE Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring LE
Did Lands' End make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Specialty Retail
- Company Website: http://www.landsend.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Wisconsin
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: April 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: April 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2014
- NAICS: Apparel Accessories and Other Apparel Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 315990
- NAICS Industry: Apparel Accessories and Other Apparel Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Lands' End, Inc., is a multi-channel retailer of casual clothing, accessories and footwear, as well as home products. The Company offers products through catalogs, landsend.com, and operates in two segments; Direct and Retail.
LE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("LE","name")
- Description: =YCI("LE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("LE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("LE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("LE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.