Lands' End (LE)
LE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.708|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||86.65M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||49.13%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.82%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|09/10/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 LANDS' END Earnings Results|
LE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lands' End is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.46%, Sears Holdings up 16.22%, and eBay up 0.37%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for LE
PDF Report for LE
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LE Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring LE
Did Lands' End make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Specialty Retail
- Company Website: http://www.landsend.com
- IR Website: http://investors.landsend.com/?cm_re=core-_-FT-_-le-IRsite
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Wisconsin
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: April 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2016
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: October 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Apparel Accessories and Other Apparel Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 315990
- NAICS Industry: Apparel Accessories and Other Apparel Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Lands' End, Inc., is a multi-channel retailer of casual clothing, accessories and footwear, as well as home products. The Company offers products through catalogs, landsend.com, and operates in two segments; Direct and Retail.
LE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("LE","name")
- Description: =YCI("LE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("LE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("LE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("LE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.